Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Hi All,

I'm away on holiday next week, so the last couple of books in this run will be done when i get back.
It looks like the next run will start mid August/September.

LorduDesign, Wistanley, Yarooon, Kalel76, aeseven7, Aldo The Apache, bbmchl -
Are any of you guys still interested? I f I dont hear back from you by the end of the run, i'll remove you off the interest list to keep things tidy.

Always,
Benny

Last edited:
Hi Benny, I'm just looking at the sample images and wanted to ask if the MV back cover is the same as the final product (i.e. no "Rita Skeeter" scrawled across the figure like the PV cover)?
I updated that image, thanks for reminding me.

Hi! For anyone reading this, I just received my copy of The Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore today from Benny. All I can say is WOW. It is DEFINITELY worth the wait. It's such a high quality book and so well done. If you are a fan of HP, or like to collect replicas, jump on this one. I also impressed and happy that I got on the list and purchased one. Also I have to say it came from over seas for me and arrived very fast once it was shipped. SO HAPPY WITH IT!

Was an awesome read, and great quality. Thank you so much! Looking forward to any other project you may do!
Hi! For anyone reading this, I just received my copy of The Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore today from Benny. All I can say is WOW. It is DEFINITELY worth the wait. It's such a high quality book and so well done. If you are a fan of HP, or like to collect replicas, jump on this one. I also impressed and happy that I got on the list and purchased one. Also I have to say it came from over seas for me and arrived very fast once it was shipped. SO HAPPY WITH IT!
Thank you both for your kind words and thanks to all for the support in my crafting passion. I'm trying to finally get a honeymoon that has been cancelled for 3 years since COVID. Every person is helping me finally achieve this.

Thanks always,
Benny

I'm starting to make the covers for the September run, so they should be ready shortly. I'm assuming people want the MV version unless otherwise stated, as this seems to be the most popular one.

I should have 5 - 10 ready by the first week of September if anyone would still like to be added to the list. I've also re-added vampqueen80 , Maellevd, and weB3now in case you wanted to be in this run. let me know if not and I will remove you.

Benny

Hi All,

I am doing a run of the Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore prop I've been making:

View attachment 555203 View attachment 555204 View attachment 1597404 View attachment 555205 View attachment 555206
View attachment 555209View attachment 555210View attachment 555211View attachment 555212View attachment 555213

I have recreated the prop version of the cover, as detailed as I can. It will be foiled and embossed to match. The inside cover matches the sample images I managed to find online.
The book is 318 pages long that I've stitched together that make for an actual book to read. Hopefully it makes sense and it's fun to read, I certainly think so! :p

Please note that as each cover is handmade there may be some slight differences between your copy and the pictures seen here. I try to fit in making the books around work and other commitments in life. so time varies on how quick I can make them.

The cost of each book will be £200. I live in the UK so if shipping overseas there will be additional cost for insured delivery. If ordering multiple books there may be less postage due. Payment is via Paypal, and I will send Payment details when the book is ready to send. If I dont receive an answer within a week, I will offer it to the next in the list.

Please PM or comment here for interest/questions. I'll list the order statuses/interest list in this thread, and indicate when it will be sent.

Cheers!

Current Run - September 2022:

Dayle - 1 Book (MV)
Batman
elinnnnilsson
chitotoy
yellowroseag
HauziBauzi
kninah - 1 Book (MV)

danibrod83 - 1 Book (MV)

weB3now - 1 book (MV)
vampqueen80 - 1 book (MV)

Maellevd - 1 book (MV)

AmyBlankenship - 1 Book (??)

mlcc - 1 Book (PV)
magicalqueen007 - 1 Book (MV)
blahworld - 1 Book (MV)
SJMAVDS - 1 Book (??)
manonrobin - 1 Book (MV)
mpalmer6 - 1 Book (MV)
Marleen - 1 Book (MV)
Cherieeann - 1 Book (MV)
ArmiesONoobs - 1 Book (MV)
jesseweit - 1 Book (MV)
nakanokalronin - 1 Book (MV)
Stefuhkneeoh - 1 Book (MV)
House Elf - 1 Book (MV)

C K Rubert - 1 Book (MV)

- END OF RUN -

Interest:
LorduDesign
Wistanley
Yarooon
Kalel76
aeseven7
Aldo The Apache
bbmchl

Next Run - TBC:

Hey :)

This is amazing work!

Interested in 1 copy please. And wondering if it’s possible to sort out a payment plan at all?

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

5 books are ready to ship. I've sent messages out to the next people in the queue so make sure you check your messages.

Much Love,
Benny

I can add you onto the interest list if you let me know what version you would like.

Benny
I didn't know you had different versions. I came across this thread and community when I was looking for a replica of the book. I saw a post by you that showed some internal book pages, let me see if i can find it and post it as a reply on here.

I didn't know you had different versions. I came across this thread and community when I was looking for a replica of the book. I saw a post by you that showed some internal book pages, let me see if i can find it and post it as a reply on here.
No problem. All the info is on the first edit of this thread.

Benny

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back