Looking for Marvel Comics costumers - Costume Call Out: Dec 2010

Justin WFCOMICS

Thanks again to everyone who replied. I had a good time drawing many of you for this.

All of the art that was approved by Marvel for this project I'll be able to show you guys after the product is in stores, which is tentatively the end of March (2011).

I'm starting a new Marvel project, so watch for another costume call out soon.

Highest regards to all!

Justin =)

=================================================

Hi everyone!

Thank you costumers and photographers who answered my previous costume call outs (see below for samples)!

I have another opportunity to draw some of you for a project featuring female Marvel Comics characters.

As usual, here's the scoop:

1) Looking for models to action pose in costumes that are comic book versions of the Marvel characters. I'm not allowed to draw film versions as they're a different license, but if the costumes are close, I can change them in the illustration.

2) Can't promise to draw everyone, but will love to sneak in as many fellow costumers as possible.

3) High quality photos get first choice, followed by poses that are most interesting to me.

4) I'm happy to browse and download high quality photos via online sources (your website, Flickr, etc,) or just receive pics via email. My email: justin@wfcomics.com. I've been "friended" by many of you, so feel free to send photos or links via Facebook too.​

Pics received by Jan 3 may be considered for this project, but feel free to provide any afterward. I'll file them in my library for possible use on future projects.

Post here or email me with any questions or comments you have.

Happy holidays and highest regards!

Justin =)

loh-rpf-x-men.jpg

Last edited:
I love the ones you did of my Scarlet Witch. I'll toss my Ms Marvel & Jean Grey in:

I don't have them full size on flickr, but I can email you larger versions, just let me know :lol

Those are really cool. Although being a Brit I think it's great to see an awesome Captain Britain costume in there too. I don't think I've ever seen someone do that costume before.

Did u guys read the OP? FEMALE superheroes lol....
LOL. Well, I probably should have made that fact more prominent (different font color or something). I still like seeing the pics :)

Marvel guys, I might be able to sneak you into this project if you have pics of yourself posing with a female Marvel character.

Justin =)

I've got a couple I could do. I'll post pics tomorrow! :)
Cool, looking forward to them :).

errr...does my junk count or no?
I love this costume and you look great in it! :thumbsup

Unfortunately, I'm only allowed to draw actual Marvel characters (specifically, from the "616" or main universe)...

Otherwise, I'd totally try using these pics of you for this project. You'd be fun to draw :).

Justin =)

So, my costume is Lady Deadpool, who obviously isn't from the main universe, but she does get brought to that universe anyway. That totally counts, right?

So, my costume is Lady Deadpool, who obviously isn't from the main universe, but she does get brought to that universe anyway. That totally counts, right?
You know, that may count! I'll try to check with my art director and see what they say.

I may as well show off my costume, even if he doesn't use it, right? lol

Right! And thanks for sharing. Love the pics :)

Justin =)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back