Luke on Tauntaun Stop motion replica. Finished Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome... perfection at its best!

Not to go off topic but will there ever be a "static" cast of this piece (no poseable armature inside).

Re: Luke on Tauntaun Stop motion replica. Luke has Landed.

Hi Guy
You mentioned using the same using the same glue that was used by Phil Tippett for the fur. Would mind sharing what it was?
Thanks
Scott

Well, aster 5.5 years since my first post this is still a WIP, I've got my Luke on Taun and now its time for my Han on Taun to nearly land, the Tauns in the UK (thanks Jim) can't wait to see it but the real icing on the cake will be the Luke conversion ............. Jim over to you!!!! No pressure :D

No lightsaber required for this Dude, currently on his way to the UK :)
Cant wait to get him all snowed up and riding next to his buddy

I still get a few mails about this thread and the run was closed years ago sorry!!!

Awesome collection you have there Guy,wish I have the chance to obtain at least Luke on Taun someday:thumbsup

Don

This was always part of my original commission once it was open to the forum to buy, as I lost my one off piece to a run this was to be the one off piece, I couldn't be happier :)

I do believe that there is a chap over at Kurts site thats selling his version which is also really nice so if anyone wants a Taun still you could head there.

Last edited:
That's awesome Guy! My Luke on Taun is still a jaw-dropper when people see it up close. That will be exponentially kick-butt for you to have Han along-side him!

p.s. the snow mix I made is STILL white as the day I made it for the dio... :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back