Done / Completed Mando Beskar Ingot in METAL - TWO RESERVES LEFT

Yeah, that is just strange. Hmm.. I mean... maaaaaaybe it got hit against something really hard, right smack on the corner edge, during shipping that caused it to crack and somehow catch inside the packaging... but that's like a "perfect storm" bad luck scenario! Was it still wrapped in tissue when you opened?

Either way... just send me a PM and we'll sort it!

OK, so it looks like I still have a couple I can let go because both of the two last people who said they wanted one changed their minds.

These last two are now $225 shipped each. PM if you want one but please be certain before you do. Times are crazy for me too and I don't have time nor energy to waste sending PMs and info needlessly. Also, I am currently not planning on making any more or starting another run.

Hey everyone, due to hard times due to Coronavirus, I realized I have to forgo the ingots that I received with regret. I sincerely love them to death but I need to make ends meet.

I asked Joatrash FX and with his permission, I have posted the two that I bought on my ebay under the listing called "Solid Metal Beskar Steel Ingot, Mandalorian" with my username "topnotchsellerlittlebits" for the same $225 as Joatrash FX has above. I have 69 past sales with 100% positive on ebay, and I am in Florida, so they can be shipped fast to you if you are in the USA. So if you are looking for an extra one, check it out. thanks

Hey everyone, due to hard times due to Coronavirus, I realized I have to forgo the ingots that I received with regret. I sincerely love them to death but I need to make ends meet.

I asked Joatrash FX and with his permission, I have posted the two that I bought on my ebay under the listing called "Solid Metal Beskar Steel Ingot, Mandalorian" with my username "topnotchsellerlittlebits" for the same $225 as Joatrash FX has above. I have 69 past sales with 100% positive on ebay, and I am in Florida, so they can be shipped fast to you if you are in the USA. So if you are looking for an extra one, check it out. thanks

Just a heads up, I did reduce it to $175 :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back