Limited Run MCU Spider-Man Homemade Webshooters

Yours are looking great so far silverskyes402! If I might make one small suggestion in the name of accuracy: The screws I've circled below are flipped the wrong way around. On the trigger, the head of the screw should be underneath the trigger, and on the wrist brace, the screw head should be on the inside.

Yea, I decided to switch those screws around as it shows some more detail on the outside when displayed, when it's worn you can't see the small screws on the activation paddle, just a little different :)

Could I also ask how you managed to insert the recessed barbed tube holder? I can't seem to get pliers or anything to fit down in that hole.

I actually drilled the hole out a little larger than the brass fitting and used some CA and just glued it in, there was no way to be able to screw one of those in in such a small space.

I ended up using magnets to attach the pieces to the band, I cut small strips of black nylon webbing from an old backpack and used fabric glue, which worked very very well, and inserted the magnetic plates under the black webbing.

Here are some pics of the finished piece (I say finished, but I still have couple screw details and need to weather the red band, I would also like to make one of the structure plates look a little more like aged brass, like the screen used piece). But this is where it stands now, still need to finish the other one.

DSC09144.jpg
DSC09145.jpg
DSC09146.jpg
DSC09147.jpg
DSC09148.jpg

sir do you know what this is called? i’m looking for an actual metal piece. i would appreciate if you could tell me what this is.
9DB8CD70-E257-4582-BB21-2D267A736DE5.jpeg

Attachments

• 24B481D3-EFF5-4D98-984D-BC263CA4F03D.jpeg
    24B481D3-EFF5-4D98-984D-BC263CA4F03D.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 124
I actually drilled the hole out a little larger than the brass fitting and used some CA and just glued it in, there was no way to be able to screw one of those in in such a small space.

I ended up using magnets to attach the pieces to the band, I cut small strips of black nylon webbing from an old backpack and used fabric glue, which worked very very well, and inserted the magnetic plates under the black webbing.

Here are some pics of the finished piece (I say finished, but I still have couple screw details and need to weather the red band, I would also like to make one of the structure plates look a little more like aged brass, like the screen used piece). But this is where it stands now, still need to finish the other one.

View attachment 1326255View attachment 1326256View attachment 1326257View attachment 1326258View attachment 1326259

Nice work!! Love seeing this all put together and finished. Good call on the fabric glue..I was thinking of hand stitching the nylon onto mine, but fabric glue sounds much easier :lol:

if anybody is open to selling their cold cast kit please PM me!

ideally looking for a fully finished set but will take a kit.

thanks!

sorry for bringing back a old thread but i'm looking for a pair to make for cosplay and a movie i'm making and I was wondering if you still have some or if I could buy the files and find where I could buy the other parts. Thanks

View attachment 1326255View attachment 1326256View attachment 1326257View attachment 1326258View attachment 1326259
those are beautiful

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back