Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

Any one know where I could buy the Luke saber online or is it only available through the lightsaber building experience?

There where a lot of resellers on eBay for the other 3. I was hoping this could be the case for the Luke but if it's only through the lightsaber building experience it would be tougher to get a hold of them.

Why is that hilt only available at Galaxy's edge when the others where available at other park stores?

As you can tell I really want that hilt! Lol. It's very nice looking VERY NICE. I knew they would attempt a thinner neck but damn that exceeded my expectations.

Those are pre existing products not created specifically for Galaxy’s Edge. If they do sell any of these new products else where, they probably won’t be realeased until Galaxy’s Edge opens on the respective dates of each park.

They kept anything past Rey Kylo and Vader a secret then since I can't find anything past this thread on the Luke. The 1st 3 are littered on eBay with Mark ups. Why not do the same on a hilt like this if it was pre existing.

It's also possible that the Rey, Kylo, and Vader may be slightly different in their Galaxy's Edge form as they're meant to have interchangeable RGB LED blades - not sure if the current ones have that capability.

It's also possible that the Rey, Kylo, and Vader may be slightly different in their Galaxy's Edge form as they're meant to have interchangeable RGB LED blades - not sure if the current ones have that capability.
Agreed

Watch this:

As you can see the blade color is consistent regardless of the hilt it is inserted. Based on what I understand from the demo videos at celebration, both the character and custom hilts use the same blade, it is the internals that decide the color of the blade.

So the current Rey, Vader, and Kylo would probably represent a different line and/or generation. It’s possible those three in that form may cease availability in the near future.

We do know those three are going to be offered in with the character sabers. They will be different as we know as stated the internals now dictate blade color. also I believe those hinged decorative boxes are included. Probably that means no stands or belt clip will be included but it does appear they can be purchased separately.

As far as visuals are concerned. I wouldn’t be surprised if the design is the same. From the celebration images, it does not appear the Vader has the brown weathered splotches as previous version did. It also looks like the the inside of the side exhausts of the Kylo looks different. Maybe they have some sort of blade plugs or designed so that the ports look better when the side piece are not installed.

All these sabers will be different from the current offerings. There are cosmetic differences (Vader is unweathered), each have more accurate plugs (Vader's and Luke's are underwhelming from their hasbro removable blade counterparts), and the blades fit each saber. Right now V2 of the park sabers, the blades are not removable.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back