Done / Completed Metal fifth element ZF-1 upgrade kit for Jake's kit

Here is the product of Jake and Eethan beautiful work of art. Mine is in transit and should be here tomorrow. Can't wait! Thank you guys for making my dream come true. I'm going to be watching The Fifth Element in 5.1 this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0956.JPEG
    IMG_0956.JPEG
    766 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0957.JPEG
    IMG_0957.JPEG
    696.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0958.JPEG
    IMG_0958.JPEG
    758.4 KB · Views: 112
I picked my kit today! I can not wait to start this build!

Much thanks to Jake for engineering one hell of a reproduction and to Eathan for all the his hard work in machine the beautiful upgrade aluminum parts!

Last edited:
Here is the product of Jake and Eethan beautiful work of art. Mine is in transit and should be here tomorrow. Can't wait! Thank you guys for making my dream come true. I'm going to be watching The Fifth Element in 5.1 this weekend.
Oh, thank you so much for posting those photos John, it looks so good! that's only the second assembled kit that I see and I'm really getting desperate to see more of those!

Oh, thank you so much for posting those photos John, it looks so good! that's only the second assembled kit that I see and I'm really getting desperate to see more of those!
Do another run and I’ll make a video painting and weathering the parts, and installing them on the ZF1.

Viola! The ZF-1. Eethan’s masterful work has paid off. I’m extremely happy with the result. It’s so authentic in person and has a nice heft to it. Feels like the real deal. I’ve been staring at it every day. Thank you Eethan!

Attachments

• 32D0CFE2-CF8A-453A-A038-5E843F6DE7E9.jpeg
    32D0CFE2-CF8A-453A-A038-5E843F6DE7E9.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 117
  • 1E4B06D9-11A1-4EB9-9039-B8CB647937FB.jpeg
    1E4B06D9-11A1-4EB9-9039-B8CB647937FB.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 102
  • 15288585-7965-41C4-81BF-23ECE06D1887.jpeg
    15288585-7965-41C4-81BF-23ECE06D1887.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 103
  • 4041806E-1DF7-48F5-8E69-10BDEED5668D.jpeg
    4041806E-1DF7-48F5-8E69-10BDEED5668D.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
  • F67F4A57-A4B2-40E8-9C79-DBDC098BACB5.jpeg
    F67F4A57-A4B2-40E8-9C79-DBDC098BACB5.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 96
  • 111A6A8F-5EC7-4770-AD48-F66022E7F63C.jpeg
    111A6A8F-5EC7-4770-AD48-F66022E7F63C.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 99
  • 4DB6B3C5-D4AA-4620-BF2B-354469064642.jpeg
    4DB6B3C5-D4AA-4620-BF2B-354469064642.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 106
Viola! The ZF-1. Eethan’s masterful work has paid off. I’m extremely happy with the result. It’s so authentic in person and has a nice heft to it. Feels like the real deal. I’ve been staring at it every day. Thank you Eethan!
oh, thank you so much for posting more photos! again, those are still amongst the very first photos of my kits on a ZF-1 that I see and I'm very gratefull that you are sharing those!
Your ZF-1 looks amazing :)

Hello guys,

quick update on this,
I'll do a very limited second run of 7 more kits. This will bring the total of kits done to 25. Several reasons for that, the interest hasn't been huge so far, I had planned to do a second run and already have material to do 7 additional kits, I don't really have time to do more because i have a lot of other projects, just don't want to leave people here wanting for one of my upgrade kit and not having one.

so, there is already 5 people on that list! sign up here now for the 2 last spots and for a short wait list in case someone drops when the kits are ready.

the kits will be ready in several months though, I'm doing one part from the kit (x7) at a time when I have a bit of time, but I have other projects to finish first.
cheers

last chance for two additional people to get their ZF-1 to look like this and be one of 25 people on earth to get one of those ZF-1 with my metal parts! :)
DSC04776.JPG

and, please check out the photos posted from other people in the above messages, my ZF-1 is not even finished and it was one of Jake's old normal kits, not a deluxe one!

cheers

I’m stoked. Thanks a ton for agreeing to do this eethan !! I’ll keep my eye out for when they’re ready! The several month timeframe is great too. We just bought a house and I need the time to get my workshop re-wired, sheetrocked, and set up. Oh, and I need to get one of Jake’s kits. Lmao.

Hi eethan, Did those last 2 places go. If not I would be interested in one of the spots.
Hi,
Yes they got taken lately,
But, i'm considering doing more because of that, i don't want to let people hanging.
I am doing one part of the kits at a time from time to time, so i have already 7 of some of the parts. So, from now on, i'll do more of the next parts, when I have all the parts done, i'll release the first 7 kits and work on the few additional parts that i'll be missing and release the rest of the kits later on for new comers . I Hope this makes some kind of sense!
Cheers

Hi, Yes I understand, thank you. So if possible please do add me as one of the new comers for after you have released the 7 kits you are currently working on, thank you.

Hi, Yes I understand, thank you. So if possible please do add me as one of the new comers for after you have released the 7 kits you are currently working on, thank you.
perfect! you are in :)

alright, guys, I was just working on one of the parts for the run this morning and decided to go up to 12 kits for this year.
as explained a bit above, I'll be releasing 7 kits first as I already moved forward on some of the parts for 7 kits, hopefully, around March or April, then I'll finish the 5 additional kits and release them a few weeks later;

please sign up for interest now if you want one of those kits, those 12 kits will be all for this year, 8 are already spoken for, and I can't promise I'll do more later, I'm busy busy guy!
cheers!

perfect! you are in :)

alright, guys, I was just working on one of the parts for the run this morning and decided to go up to 12 kits for this year.
as explained a bit above, I'll be releasing 7 kits first as I already moved forward on some of the parts for 7 kits, hopefully, around March or April, then I'll finish the 5 additional kits and release them a few weeks later;

please sign up for interest now if you want one of those kits, those 12 kits will be all for this year, 8 are already spoken for, and I can't promise I'll do more later, I'm busy busy guy!
cheers!
Hi Eethan, I've been working on my ZF-1 for a few months now and the only items I would really love to swap are the 4 bolts holding the arms and the circular vent surrounds. Is there any possible chance of getting those parts only now?

Hi Eethan, I've been working on my ZF-1 for a few months now and the only items I would really love to swap are the 4 bolts holding the arms and the circular vent surrounds. Is there any possible chance of getting those parts only now?
Hi, yes, i'm sending you a PM!

alright, since this thread was bumped, I need to put an update on this as well!

I'm not taking interest anymore for full kits for now! those that are in, are in, you will probably get the final full kits!
I'm also taking this chance to highlight that this new batch will have some slight adjustements in parts and price that I can't avoid, but nothing drastic! still needs to be finalized and explained when possible :)

cheers

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back