Done / Completed MIB Noisy Cricket (3D Printed Kit)

night night....$150+noisy cricket $50=$200 shipping for both=_____?
if you could fill in the blank sir...... and ill pay pal the amount 2marra after lunch.
Please and Thanks!

night night....$150+noisy cricket $50=$200 shipping for both=_____?
if you could fill in the blank sir...... and ill pay pal the amount 2marra after lunch.
Please and Thanks!

Cause you're buying 2 I'll do $10 USA/Canada, $15 anywhere else. I've got both ready to go. Thank you sir

arrived 3 days ago.....thanks!......been filling and sanding......almost got your wolverine claws done.....but all these toys that arrived my a.d.d. is kicking in and i can't finish just one!.....too many things to do!!!...

arrived 3 days ago.....thanks!......been filling and sanding......almost got your wolverine claws done.....but all these toys that arrived my a.d.d. is kicking in and i can't finish just one!.....too many things to do!!!...

Hehe, no worries, I'm taking a break for a bit - work sucking 110% of my time atm. I'll let your wallet full back up. Thanks again for the patronage

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back