Limited Run MW-20 Blaster Finished Kit Run (Andor Series)

Jonflake88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
MW-20 Blaster Finished Kit Run!

Love the design of this blaster! We've gotten some great insight from prop master Martyn Doust and his team at Pinewood on this one. Anyone who played dark forces back in the day instantly knows this blaster was heavily influenced by Kyle Katarn's Bryar Pistol. Running hot this blaster has two barrels housed in a rotating chamber. This initial finished kit run will have six spots. Please see below posts for finish options. Kit has been updated for accuracy based on new reference, updated photos coming soon.

Price is $250 shipped (US only at that price). Reply below with the option you want, to join the run. Paypal and venmo both accepted. No money paid until kit is finished and ready to ship. DIY kits still be available, pm for pricing.

FIGHT THE EMPIRE!

Attachments

• 1CD1AE54-0741-4521-9E01-4571AAC7D9CA.jpeg
    1CD1AE54-0741-4521-9E01-4571AAC7D9CA.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 435
  • 9FEDE3B7-9574-4520-A0DF-A9B21EB21F91.jpeg
    9FEDE3B7-9574-4520-A0DF-A9B21EB21F91.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 456
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    17.6 MB
Last edited:
Here’s a look at the DIY unfinished kit for those interested. First kit orders shipping out this week, you should have received a PM from me if yours is ready.

Attachments

• 163B5877-5573-4647-AAF4-83526EAC816D.jpeg
    163B5877-5573-4647-AAF4-83526EAC816D.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 174
Okay! Apologies for the delay! I wanted to hold off on finished kits so we could get updated models! That last episode gave us some great reference, especially of the unseen side of the blaster. This new version of the kit will be more accurate. There will be 3 finished options available. First, screen accurate (copper weathering, minimal grime). Second my interpretation (black chrome, heavily scratched, weathered). Third, clean (black, no metallic highlights or weathering). Below is the interest list so far. Reminder that no money is paid until I'm ready to ship. Below is interest list so far, I'll be doing a first run of 6. Price is still $250 shipped. Will have updated photos here in the next week, then production will begin.

If you would like to join the run reply to this post with style you would like.

1. smdwilliams
2. FuseNova
3. nurturer (screen accurate)
4. jazar (screen accurate)
5. Retroneon (black chrome)

Last edited:
Will the screen accurate version also be black chrome, just with copper weathering?
It won’t be black chrome, just because to me looking at the reference the finish on blaster is more satin or semi gloss, and black chrome needs high gloss, that being said I could weather black chrome with copper accents if it’s something you’re interested in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back