Limited Run MW-20 Blaster Finished Kit Run (Andor Series)

There's one spot left in this run! Printing and painting will start over the holidays. (shop heater has been acquired so I can start printing again despite the cold weather haha). I will post side by side examples of the 3 options on here as soon a they are ready.

Any news? If I don't ask, I don't learn . . .
Unfortunately no. Colder than normal California weather (at least in my area) has made getting quality resin print’s difficult. This is why I don’t take any money up front, in case stuff like this happens. Sadly forecast is for continued cold rainy weather, but I’ve purchased a small heating unit in hopes it will allow printing to resume. But as of now no time table. I will still be making 6 blasters. If anyone is no longer interested that’s no problem, just simply let me know! Hopefully I’ll have more for you all soon!

Unfortunately no. Colder than normal California weather (at least in my area) has made getting quality resin print’s difficult. This is why I don’t take any money up front, in case stuff like this happens. Sadly forecast is for continued cold rainy weather, but I’ve purchased a small heating unit in hopes it will allow printing to resume. But as of now no time table. I will still be making 6 blasters. If anyone is no longer interested that’s no problem, just simply let me know! Hopefully I’ll have more for you all soon!
OK. Speaking for myself, I'm hangin tough. The weather will get warmer someday.

Appreciate that guys! Where I live its normally cool and sunny in Jan. But California has had some probably much needed rainy weather doesn't seem to want to quit. Im thinking shop heater and heater for resin printer itself should be able to overcome that though!

Is the kit and finished versions the same price? Also, is a finished version openable if you wanted to try to add fx to it?

Is the kit and finished versions the same price? Also, is a finished version openable if you wanted to try to add fx to it?
I’m not doing any DIY kits at the moment. Not enough interest. Pricing and options for finished kits are at the beginning of the thread. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back