My Begins/TDK/TDKR props & replicas

Thanks ! And i'm looking forward to adding a pair of your gauntlets to my display.

I've got just the right spot for them :love

K that 3-D is so unreal wow can't wait to get mine!!! glad I took your advice :)
You gave the Batman collection class keep it up !
Who made that 1/18 camo? I have the 1/18 black by hot wheels

@ joe thomas : Then don't look at Haywire's thread either :lol

@ planet : Yeah that cowl is a beast. It's big, sharp, thick and the color is just perfect. I can't see how anyone could come up with something better. Of course a foam latex pull would be the icing on the cake, but that's way more expensive.

Last edited:
Oh, you're not gonna hear the end of it :lol

Our friend here even spoke directly to Lindy Hemming about his discontent with how one of the costumes turned out. Better he tell you himself :lol

Last edited:
You serious? I wonder which one it is.

I don't think it was Bane, as it was awesome. Maybe Catwoman... Or perhaps Talia.

haha...listen you two...i managed to get a high frequency generator receiver in my hotel..(actually just free wifi), so i've been reading your comments. I am away, but, there is no vacation from Batman :)
Mr. K -as always my collection lowers its head in reverance to you wonderful setups and breathtaking photos.

Endo-my collection cannot be complete collection until I get some of your wonderful artistry in my hands. I'll have to check to see if Hemming still has me on her 'friend list' on facebook....she may not have liked my comments. :)

It seems I have to step up my game...

Ryan, we need to talk, your sonar Wi-Fi better be working tonight !

Thank you!

I've found a very nice Tumbler blueprint the other day, here's a pic of it framed :

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back