My Begins/TDK/TDKR props & replicas

Re: My TDK/Begins props & replicas

I got the bat in the mail today !

And added a new paper prop the collection :

Grapnel gun blueprint

Mr. K,
I Find Your Collection Quite Astonishing. But I Was Wondering Where You Got The ASD Card & The Grapple Gun Blueprints From?

Thank you for your comment :)

The Applied Sciences Division card was a bonus item included with the mini mines I bought from GordonGekko (formerly Jmtwo) here on the RPF.

As for the grapple gun blueprint I don't know its origin but i've found it on the internet a while back.

It's a PDF file that comes with black marks in each corner so you can cleanly cut it after you printed it.

The pic you've shown is how it comes out of the printer, and here's how it looks once trimmed :

Imageshack - img5836d.jpg

Shoot me a PM and i'll be happy to share the file with you.

I started it in early 2009 so that's 3 years, soon to be 4 :)

I've added the CCTV Joker photo on the first page.

Last edited:
Mr. K, where did you get the Bruce Wayne driver's license and Joker surveillance photo? I'd like to get one of each for my collection.

JV

Hi Jerry, it's been a while!

I got the driver's license from RPF member "reelfakes". I don't know if he's still making them, though.

And you have a PM regarding the CCTV photo ;)

If you mean the CCTV still, nope (and I won't).

But I did use 190g paper for the Tumbler & grapple gun blueprints (Wayne Enterprises can afford it!).

Re: My TDK/Begins props & replicas

Quick Questions, The Items for the Nurse Outfit, how easy would it be to compile a second set of those? I can only seem to find the CNA Pin, the pen is hard to find online and the watch, i dont know the actual brand so it hard trying to find the same logo, think you could uild another collection of this and i can buy it from you..

Living in the UK, its difficult to find American used Products, would appreciate it more than ANYTHING!!!

Amazing collection by the way, honestly.. WOW!!! some extremly sweet pieces.

Where do you get such wonderful toys?! This page is awesome, I didn't even know you could get some of this stuff. I hope you get to add Bane's trophy to your already amazing collection!!!

Do you have any mimi mines that explode XD

Mr K,

do you know if GordonGekko still makes the Wayne Enterprises ASD card?

Try to ask him directly via PM, it's your best bet.

Mr K excellent collection always inspiring. You and ryans thread always keep me up all night!

Really cool assortment of props, and some great displays too!

Quick Questions, The Items for the Nurse Outfit, how easy would it be to compile a second set of those? I can only seem to find the CNA Pin, the pen is hard to find online and the watch, i dont know the actual brand so it hard trying to find the same logo, think you could uild another collection of this and i can buy it from you..

Living in the UK, its difficult to find American used Products, would appreciate it more than ANYTHING!!!

Living in France I know how hard it is to get items from the U.S., especially obscure stuff like this. I got most of the nurse props from the Allheart.com website (US). The belt I got from Alexandra PLC in the UK and the pen I unfortunately don't remember. PM me and i'll try to point you in the right direction for everything.

Where do you get such wonderful toys?! This page is awesome, I didn't even know you could get some of this stuff. I hope you get to add Bane's trophy to your already amazing collection!!!

Do you have any mimi mines that explode XD

I'm planning on getting some Bane props, but that will be later down the road. And no, unfortunately I don't have any working mines. And it's probably better that way :lol

Awesome props!!!!! Does anyone know where I can get the tumbler blue print? Poster size preferably.

Just type "Tumbler blueprint" in Google Images and you should find several.

Hi there and thanks for your comments. Get in touch with Jerry Vasilatos here on the RPF for GCPD badges. I believe he also has a website where he sells them.

@cjimene8729: Sorry dude, I don't have any stamped viral cards. GL with your hunt though ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back