My Comic Book Prop Room (More Ironman Pics Page 2)

CaptainSuperman

Sr Member
This is my first time showing off my Geek Cave to anyone in the RPF so I hope you all like it.

I have several changes I will make through 2011 to fill out the space a bit differantly. An example would be that I have a 1:1 Masked Rider Mark 3 Suit I will be adding in the next month, and I hope to fill out the space above the TV by adding a long shelf and buying every IM Mark I can get my hands on (including War Machine and Iron Monger). I have some IM magazine covers and newspaper props I still need to frame and hang above the TV also.

I am very interested to hear any of your comments and/or suggestions.

(More Pics to come)

Last edited:
Re: My Comic Book Room (Pic Heavy)

Nice stuff and display. Love the classic comics.

Thank you, most of the comics have some level of relevance. Most of them are first appearances of certain characters. A couple of them are "fillers" until I find a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well done, sir. May I ask where you got the Captain America mask from?

Here are a few more items I have hidden away in my storage closet. The reason I have them stored is because I am not yet happy with how they have turned out.

The 1:1 Batman Arkham has the furthest to go of any of the projects. Other than the belt, cowl and chest symbol nothing is accurate on it.

The Reeve's Superman was actually my first father's day gift, so it is one of my favorites in my collection. Due to the fact that the blue is the wrong color and the boots are not accurate I have considered buying a new cape, belt and boots and try to convert it from a movie version to a comic book version.

The WWII Captain America Shield is not lacking in accuracy (as far as I can tell), I just got such a good deal on it, I purchased it before I really had a place on my wall for it.

God, I wish my wife would let me have a set up like that. And to echo previous comments, that Capt America display is great.

God, I wish my wife would let me have a set up like that. And to echo previous comments, that Capt America display is great.

Thank you for your comments. I have to actually give my wife accolades because she has actually very supportive of my collection (except for Batman). In fact she bought me most of the comics and a few of the masks/helmets for various gifts.

I am a big comicbook fanboy myself.

The Blade framed display looks awesome, :eek
Nice Collection

Fantastic collection and great displays!! I too love the Captain America shield display (drooling!!)

You got to get that Iron Man helmet polished/cleaned up!:thumbsup

Lol... That helmet has been one of my biggest disappointments while collecting.
I bought it off ebay and the seller told me about "scuff" by the right cheek. When it got to me it was obvious he used it to create a mold off the helmet, so it has lost a lot of shine, has many "scuffs" and does not polish. At this point it is a place holder until I can afford to buy more of Leslee's helmets.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back