Neca predator 2

It's very simple.

The SDCC exclusive is going to be the Gort head on the P1 body (to represent the original look of P1 before they changed the mask).

Then, they'll be releasing the P2 Gort (seen at the end of P2/with P2 armor) as a regular figure in the upcoming series.

It's very simple.

The SDCC exclusive is going to be the Gort head on the P1 body (to represent the original look of P1 before they changed the mask).

Then, they'll be releasing the P2 Gort (seen at the end of P2/with P2 armor) as a regular figure in the upcoming series.
Oh, good, so much for my stress. Thanks for clarifying. Im happy again,

From twitter: "BTS - a look at SDCC exclusive P1 w/ Gort mask all painted up"

262801836.jpg

if you cant view the pic, just click here: http://img855.imageshack.us/i/262801836.jpg/

i dont get it. why would the P1 where the bio helm from another pred. it was never seen with it. its an amazing mask but it doesnt work

Er, yes it was.
That bio was the ORIGINAL bio Stan Winston Studios had made for P1, but they figured it revealed a tad bit of the predators face. Last min thought they changed it to the simple but yet awesome bio we all know... P1 hasn't got another bio that was his to begin with:

sw007.jpg

sw006.jpg

Hence why this guy will be an exclusive.

It does seem a little cheap, but it's a wise business move on NECA's part. We know how shrewd they were with the Wolf, Classic and Berserker pred variants and it wouldn't surprise me for them to recycle the P2 body with multiple head variants.
well the berserker had new paint apps so it was a chance to get a newer looking pred and the classic had blood applied to it and as far as wolf figures they had several different accessories like a face hugger, chest burster, some came with whips and others came with handheld plasma guns.

Er, yes it was.
That bio was the ORIGINAL bio Stan Winston Studios had made for P1, but they figured it revealed a tad bit of the predators face. Last min thought they changed it to the simple but yet awesome bio we all know... P1 hasn't got another bio that was his to begin with:

sw007.jpg

sw006.jpg

Hence why this guy will be an exclusive.

well i guess you learn somethin new everyday. i think that mask would perfectly fit an elder. the design looks rather enforcer like

Back