Done / Completed Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Mask - 3rd Run DONE

Re: Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - 2nd run SHIPPING 07/13 - Final Run 2 SPOTS

2nd run has been completed today and all masks will be ready to ship on Monday. I've sent out pms to people on the 2nd run regarding shipping.
Production of the 3rd run will begin on Monday 07/13 with a 10 days turnaround time, I'll send pms to people on the list in a few minutes. Still 2 spots left on that final summer run.

Last edited:
Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - 2nd run SHIPPED - Final Run CLOSED

Ok little update.

All 2nd run masks have been shipped today. I've sent pms to Max Jenius JKRIB IndridColdx with tracking numbers. If any of you guys has problems tracking your parcel please let me know.

aquaman1007 I just sent you a pm with payment details.

Production on the 3rd run started today. With all the supplies in hands we should get an even faster turnaround time this time.

RockBottom I haven't heard from you since I sent the grouped pm with payment details. Could you please let me know if you have any issue regarding payment or if you want to drop your spot. I need to let my friend know NOW if she's making 4 or 5 masks. Please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - 2nd run SHIPPED - Final Run CLOSED

Ok little update.

All 2nd run masks have been shipped today. I've sent pms to @Max Jenius @JKRIB @IndridColdx with tracking numbers. If any of you guys has problems tracking your parcel please let me know.

@aquaman1007 I just sent you a pm with payment details.

Production on the 3rd run started today. With all the supplies in hands we should get an even faster turnaround time this time.

@RockBottom I haven't heard from you since I sent the grouped pm with payment details. Could you please let me know have any issue regarding the payment or if you want to drop your spot. I need to let my friend know NOW if she's making 4 or 5 masks. Please let me know.

Fantastic. Just got your message. Ill shoot you the payment after I get home from work. Should be in a few hours. Ill let you know when payment is sent.

Thanks for the quick response and giving me that last slot. Much appreciated. Thanks

Payment Sent. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for putting me on the list. Much appreciated JKKS

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - Final Summer Run IN PRODUCTION

Greetings,

Any chance I can still get in on this, or have I missed the window?

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

Greetings,

Any chance I can still get in on this, or have I missed the window?

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

Just let me give my friend a call and I'll get back to you. I need to know how much fabric she has left to give you an answer.

Got my mask today. No extra charges. Let me tell you it fits great and is so comfortable to wear. You can see out of it. May take a little bit for your eyes to adjust but works great. Thanks!

Got my mask today. No extra charges. Let me tell you it fits great and is so comfortable to wear. You can see out of it. May take a little bit for your eyes to adjust but works great. Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the comments and I am really glad you like your mask. Thanks for the feedback as well, I really appreciate it.

3rd run is nearing completion and should be ready to ship on friday 07/24. PMs have been sent out to people on the 3rd run list.
Max Jenius IndridColdx I just checked your tracking and your masks have been delivered. Feel free to share what you feel about them, pictures or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - Final Summer Run SHIPPING SOON

Got mine this morning.
Very comfortable, had to loosen the knot a bit because the little eye frame thing popped out, either way it looks great! Feels really nice, light, however does feel a bit fragile. I can see through it perfectly!

Got mine this morning.
Very comfortable, had to loosen the knot a bit because the little eye frame thing popped out, either way it looks great! Feels really nice, light, however does feel a bit fragile. I can see through it perfectly!

I'm glad you like it. About the pvc mask being visible, you can either indeed loosen the knot a bit or play with the small folds in the fabric to hide it properly. It's just a matter of futzing really. As for being fragile, in terms of construction, the fabric is hand-sewn to the pvc mask around the eyes and on the sides so this is meant to last (if used properly). No part is glued or taped so there's pretty much no way to tear it apart unless you are really looking to do it. The fabric itself may seem a bit fragile but the amount of stretch in it should prevent any accidental tearing again if you use the mask normally. I have been playing around with the prototype I have in hands for almost two month, putting it on and off countless time even wearing it under the rain and doing some rather rough fighting and it still looks great. Anyways I'm glad you like it and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your black suit. ;)

Got mine too and love it!

Very cool. Thanks for letting me know. It was a pleasure doing business with you again.

Just a small reminder guys, it would be cool if you could leave feedback through the rpf system as well. I will leave feedback in return as soon as I get yours.

In other news we've started working on the thigh holster and should have a prototype to showcase in a couple of weeks. Any input in the design of the piece would be deeply appreciated.

Last edited:

I picked up the remaining last 6 masks tonight.

Looks like there's going to be a lot more Daredevils out there pretty soon:

P1020230.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back