Done / Completed Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Mask - 3rd Run DONE

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - Final Summer Run SHIPPING IN PROGRES

Hey JKKS,

Just sent you shipping payment right now. I apologize for the tardiness. Wasn't on the site for a while.

Thanks for doing the run. Excited to see the product. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - Final Summer Run SHIPPING IN PROGRES

Hey JKKS,

Just sent you shipping payment right now. I apologize for the tardiness. Wasn't on the site for a while.

Thanks for doing the run. Excited to see the product. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks

No need to apologize. Thanks for the payment your mask will go out in the mail on Monday.

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - 3rd Run SHIPPED - 2 Leftovers

aquaman1007 Magnus Darcrider your masks have been shipped today. I've sent you pms with tracking numbers. Let me know if you have any trouble tracking your parcels.

Work on the thigh holster will start tomorrow. I'll be getting supplies and will keep you guys updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - 3rd Run SHIPPED - 2 EXTRAS READY TO

I'm hyped for the thigh holster. Did you figure out how it stays tight on the leg? Velcro or snaps or what?

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Mask - 3rd Run SHIPPED - 2 EXTRAS READY TO

I'm hyped for the thigh holster. Did you figure out how it stays tight on the leg? Velcro or snaps or what?

We'll be running some tests using different stuff (snap buckles, heavy duty velcro and stretch nylon webbing). However after a few sessions of screen-caping there doesn't seem to be any buckle to hold the holster in place. But we'll definitely try to go with a solution that is both screen accurate and of course durable.

The good news is that we will probably be able to offer different sizes as well to accommodate everyone from the shorter guys like me to the taller ones.

I'll keep everyone posted. Hopefully I'll have a prototype to show up soon.

Got all the supplies for the holster including a very close match to the screen used fabric.
I'll post some pictures soon.

In the meantime, all orders for the masks are now closed. I'll be trying to source some more fabric to offer either a 4th run or maybe two-packs with the holster but that is going to be a few weeks down the line. Thanks to everyone for their business and for those three successful runs.

Last edited:
Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Mask - 3rd Run SHIPPED

Received my mask today, love it!

I'm glad you like it buddy. It would be great if you could also leave feedback using the rpf system. I always leave feedback when I receive one.

I'll be in on the next run of mask/holster or sure! These look amazing, mate!

I'll be in on the next run of mask/holster or sure! These look amazing, mate!

Cool. I'll keep you all updated. My friend is still working on the holster. She'll be sending picture of her progress tomorrow. I'll share them if they are any good ;)
I will be taking a week off starting thursday though so do not expect a new run before mid-august at the earliest (reallistically probably a little longer as I will have to pick up the holster when I get back, inspect it and set everything up before I can get things started). I'm still trying to source more fabric for the masks as well.

BTW, I heard from two people on the last run, I haven't had the time to check the tracking numbers but I assume most of you got yours masks by now, would be cool if you let me know by leaving feedback or doing a quick write up in the thread. Thanks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back