"NEW" 1:4 REEVE SUPERMAN sculpt (NEW Pics page 6)

To be honest I'm VERY honored to have Bjorn as a partner on so many projects and also to work for him on a few aswell. He is second to none with finishing displays and is a master with the brush and paint!:love

Im not a big fan of this likeness for some reason

Thats ok... we can't all be happy with things can we ;)

Last edited:
Oh Thanks Phil, the pleasure is mine:thumbsup

The likeness of this 1:4 Reeve is absolutely stunning my friends. It´s not good or great, it´s freakin PERFECT!!!!!!!

Take a look at these pictures ladies and gentlemen, some of you may change their mind about the likeness:love

28413_1480229291266_1399810876_1283258_6101916_n.jpg

389828529.jpg
389394774.jpg

389284298.jpg

I know this will sound odd, but I was going back over the pics again... and I would love to see one in a black marble effect instead of the flesh colored version. Not complaining about the sculpt or paintjob though, just a random idea that popped in my head today :)

It would make the sculpt, and the costume pop!

Again, this is AWESOME!!!!! I really love it (and that base is friggin amazing!)
Chris

Talk about night and day guys...

Cinemaquette on the left -- Phil's stunning portrait on the right.

Any questions?

You really hit it out of the park with this one Phil. Great work!

makes me kinda sad that Hot Toys dropped the ball on producing a great Reeves figure, in my opinion they should have just hired you to sculpt and its would be the best 1/6 figure of all time without question. just really stunning work. is this a one off project or is this something you are doing for a potential run? sorry, just curious since its full of awesome. :)

Phil, you really made me change of collecting stuff, I just wanted to take a break from collecting, but this is to good to pass by *sigh*(oh my wallet!). And you should show that DC, the sculptors have half the talent you possess.

Thanks guys.. Its been a dream making this and I can't wait to see it o Bjorns base! Looking forward to revealing another version of this statue soon ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back