"NEW" 1:4 REEVE SUPERMAN sculpt (NEW Pics page 6)

Heres a few new shots under artificial lighting...

reevecomp1.jpg

Looks amazing dude! Simply amazing!!!

Any reason you didn't fully do the "Shield Shape" S on the base, or just going for that "home base" in baseball look?

Cannot WAIT to see the crystal base!

Man, you do some awesome work. This is the best quarter scale replica I have seen, bar none. Hurry up and do some 6th scale work so we can make some decent figures!!!
Chris

This still Amazes me! Now that you have posted new Photos with better lighting, it makes all the difference!! This just can't be done any better!!!(y)thumbsup

reevecomp1.jpg

AMAZING as always Phil:love

Update on the ultimate display base

Finally I have a progress picture of the Reeve figure display. It´s not finished in the picture, as there are more details to be made. Also there will be a metal plaque with a very nice print describing the item.

The "S" logo is clear green resin with light LED coming through underneath.
It´s hard to capture the display with the camera as it looks alot nicer in real life.

Ok enough said, here is a sneak peak, hope you like it.
For more info please PM or mail me.

389600106.jpg

The "S" logo is clear green resin with light LED coming through underneath. *
It´s hard to capture the display with the camera as it looks alot nicer in real life.

Clear green? You are putting Superman on a Kryptonite base?! J/K - a clear white LED base would be also cool, just imagine in the dark!

Wasn't there a green crystal that Clark Kent carried to the North Pole and it was what made the Fortress of Solitude? its the main crystal that gave Superman all his knowledge and plays a big part in the first movie ;).

Clear green? You are putting Superman on a Kryptonite base?! J/K - a clear white LED base would be also cool, just imagine in the dark!

Wasn't there a green crystal that Clark Kent carried to the North Pole and it was what made the Fortress of Solitude? its the main crystal that gave Superman all his knowledge and plays a big part in the first movie ;).

Thats it Phil

Bjorn, this base is fantastic!!! Think together with that base this is the best Superman ever ! ! ! :love

Thanks Phil

This is why I choosed the color green, as it´s to me the accurate color from the movie. It will light up all the ice blocks on the sides.:thumbsup

CW-SII-Clark-Fortress-016.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back