New Hasbro Toy Lightsabers

The Rey ForceFX Elites are starting to hit Ross for $60. I picked one up last week, and I gotta say, for what it is, I'm impressed. I had no experience with the Elite line prior, having bowed out after MR folded, but it's nice to be able to remove the blade. I'm sure it's oversized as heck, but since I don't care at all about the ST that doesn't bother me. I would never have paid MSRP for it, but for $60? Absolutely.

The Rey ForceFX Elites are starting to hit Ross for $60. I picked one up last week, and I gotta say, for what it is, I'm impressed. I had no experience with the Elite line prior, having bowed out after MR folded, but it's nice to be able to remove the blade. I'm sure it's oversized as heck, but since I don't care at all about the ST that doesn't bother me. I would never have paid MSRP for it, but for $60? Absolutely.
IMHO, those BS Rey lightsabers are very nice replicas. I bought two last year on clearance (for my daughter and I). Not as good as the Ross prices. But I highly recommend them. Even if you just want to take the blade out and display the hilt.

Seriously? I need to go to Ross.

Oh my…

Attachments

• 830tac.jpg
    830tac.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 68

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back