New Hasbro Toy Lightsabers

This is what it's meant to look like:

There are better reproductions. This one from Korbanth (maybe Elf Sabers?)

Most of the hilts from that era are gilded and luxurious.
Too bad that they couldn’t replicate what it should look like.

It seems kinda beefy, is it accurately sized? (which I know is relative because it’s a cartoon saber and not the Disney version of a physical prop)

It seems kinda beefy, is it accurately sized? (which I know is relative because it’s a cartoon saber and not the Disney version of a physical prop)

This particular version is designed after its appearance on Bad Batch. That is how it was labeled during the last vote. One of the major differences is the hilt coloring lacking the green coloring. Kanan’s Rebel version (green color) was up for voting previously but lost out to Cal’s.

But I guess you would have to do some research as to the proper scale. I am alway hesitant to say one way or the other as I think as prop replica colors that deal with older saber designs, we have a preconceived notion of what size a hilt should be. I think these days with actual internal lighting, hilt designs tend to be bigger. But that’s a moot point here as we are talking about animation. I guess we could use Ezra’s new hilt as a reference since they share the same emitter design.

Attachments

• IMG_8293.jpeg
    IMG_8293.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 55

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back