Pat,
I hate you so much...

Nice work as always. :thumbsup

Sean

lol, Thanks man!

New pic -

raziel_zpsaf3786fd.jpg

Here's something random!.
I found while going through a box of old school stuff.
It was something I drew 26 years ago (*yikes*!), when I was 16.

attachment.php

I thought I'd try designing my own idea for carnage. Here's a quick 3D sketch I did as a portrait. I was inspired by angler fish, lizards, and bio mechanical stuff.
398100_10151642095794838_1312452749_n_zps5c5ca18a.jpg

I've been drawing again. And back to realism. I started in Germany without references on Cabin Pressure:

View attachment 144097

But being me, I hate it after 5 minutes. Knowing I can do better. And I did. At home I gave myself references to work on, like a self portrait practice.

View attachment 144098

Then a study on Sherlock for an upcoming project.

View attachment 144099

Still not satisfied, I threw away the pencil and just used a marker and roughly blobbed down another one.

View attachment 144100

It increased artistic views and liberty, but not likeness. Slept a day and today I did this.

View attachment 144101

View attachment 144102

Practice makes perfect. So I did a Cabin Pressure/Sherlock crossover (cabinlock it's called)

View attachment 144104

And another girl

View attachment 144105

:3 I'm enjoying this again.

I was wondering if there was a thread like this. Although my stuff is way different than most here. But anyway, this is a little of what I do.

Attachments

• troy.jpg
    troy.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 92
  • monroe lips.jpg
    monroe lips.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 87
  • monroehepburn.JPG
    monroehepburn.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
  • robinson dog.jpg
    robinson dog.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 87
  • soups.JPG
    soups.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Some of my recent works minus my new years resolution. (new build,going well :))

My Orca piece "Caring for Stumpy" is dedicated to my favorite wild orca.His story really captured my heart.I knew orca's were caring but for what they do fro stumpy it's a whole new level.

Stumpy's story: Back in 1996, somewhere in the chilly fjords around Norway, a young orca calf was severely injured by what researchers believe was a run-in with a boat. The accident left his spine damaged, his body bent, and the top of his dorsal fin was sliced off. The scientists watched the calf, now called “Stumpy” as he hung at the side of his mother all season, but did not see him again for several seasons and it was assumed that the young whale had succumbed to his injuries.

But a fascinating surprise awaited. In the orca cultures that have been studied males stay with their mother and/or siblings for their entire life, but in 2002, now 7 or 8 years old, Stumpy showed up again, not with his natal group, but instead a group of what was likely distant relatives, and he was accompanied by an adult male which was known to be from yet a third group. Stumpy was cared for by these whales – on at least two occasions other orcas brought him fish, and often they shielded him from passing boats.

And it wasn’t just those groups of whales that took care of him, Stumpy has been seen with eleven different groups, hanging out near the surface as the rest gather herring and allow him to join the feast. It appears as though Stumpy has found a way to participate in the fish hunts, at least in some limited way near the surface.

It may be that Stumpy can’t keep up with any one group as they travel, and instead hooks up temporarily with whatever group he locates. What is amazing is that all these whales recognize that Stumpy needs help, they take care of him, and may even help him find other groups when they depart an area.

My Halo Logo's are for Halo costumers from British Columbia area. Was originally Vancouver,made another version fro BC. I really hope i can make it happen as I'd like to meet fellow Spartans in my area and have meet ups and such.

If quick unfinished concept art counts I've got some:

First here is some artwork I did for 405th member foxleader:

ODSTDYNAMICFOXLEADERREQUEST_zpsb3662d3d.jpg

foxleaderrequrest001_zps154d9308.jpg

Concept artwork from the batman fanfilm "project"

bane_zpsbeb470ee.jpg

Robin001-Copy_zps84f92086.png

scarecrowbatman001_zpsce4b8537.png

They aren't "Great" but neither am I professionally trained, hope you guys like them :)

-The Armorer

P.S. I have more on my facebook page, I'll add link in a sec...

Been working on this for the past couple of days of my Turian. I drew it as I'm hoping to get my own Turian hat and so i made my own design.I ended up drawing my own character. She is a she but her fringe is smaller.I know female Turians don't have fringe's but i like them so i kept them lol. Oh and as i like Halo as well shes wearing Chiefs Halo 4 armor.

Oh man, such beautiful work in this thread! Here's some random doodles and request art I've done lately:

loriedoodle2.jpg

manyarasml.png

RileySCsml.png
chopper.png

sioY1sml.png

CadyY2.png

and tons more but that's enough spam XD (In previewing my post, I realize how cool pngs look on black backgrounds, as well as showing where I've overshot my lineart haha) I painted my avatar too, does that count? :B

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back