new Transformers Decepticon badge

I could supply you with the original Illustrator filke of the jpg i shared if youre interested ^_~

By the way, besides changing the very car that Bumblebee is (instead of just not USING him and using someone else) they are making him communicate to people with the tracks he plays from an MP3 player. He doesn't actually talk.

:rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>(Kerr Avon @ Jun 2 2006, 08:27 PM) [snapback]1255186[/snapback]</div>
By the way, besides changing the very car that Bumblebee is (instead of just not USING him and using someone else) they are making him communicate to people with the tracks he plays from an MP3 player. He doesn't actually talk.

:rolleyes
[/b]

where did you hear that??

Thanks to Kylash :)thumbsup), I've been able to produce these vinyl decals in reflective white vinyl:

newdecepticonlogo.jpg

newautobotlogo.jpg

After cutting these, I placed them in a totally dark room and took the pictures using only my camera flash for light. They glow an intense white when hit with a bright light (like my camera flash). Under normal lighting conditions, the decals are a white-ish/silver-ish color. The reflective white vinyl is "engineering grade", and is the same material used on road signs and traffic barrels and cones. It's quite durable. ;)

I plan on making these as individual decals, and I will also be putting them on black car tags so you have some options on how you can "dress up" your vehicle. I'll be posting these in the Junkyard tonight for those who are interested.

Again, thanks to Kylash for sending me the artwork. :D

J

<div class='quotetop'>(Kylash327 @ Jun 2 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]1254939[/snapback]</div>
just saw a report on G4 tv and they showed a few of these pictures, they gotta be legit. They also said Optimus would be a firetruck...
[/b]

in the pics i saw, there was a semi-truck that looked exactly like the old optimus, not a fire truck to be seen, he was a fire truck in the new cartoon, but all ive seen....advance cgi and all looks to me like he'll be the semi,

maybe the firetruck is a rumor by someone trying to make a scoop without the info the back it up?

Aw yeah, Bumblebee a Camaro. With the exposure in this film, GM is bound to release this car.
Does this mean that I am sort of like "SithTransformer" now? :lol SithBumblebee?

<div class='quotetop'></div>
advance cgi and all[/b]

Where is that? I thought tha both sources turned out to be false?

And OP is a semi - Bay (I think?) and all the sources on AICN have stated that.

Changing the vehicles is a markiting issue. A shame, cause series one of the original cartoon will always define for me what vehicles and items the bots turned into...

First movie should reflect that, but I guess thats why Im not making it.:) LOL

-Skyler101

The Bumblebee voice idea is when he goes into his new body before he is able to fully intergrate and use his normal voice he is stuck with sound samples, it should still work out just fine. Also that was just an early script idea for him, could change or play a small plot.

-LP

back on topic, getting close to done with this... just having trouble matching the type for "1865"

decepticonmovie.jpg

POLICE is Eurostile Bold, 110% width...or at least it's so close that no one would know the difference.

1865 I am unsure of, I don't have much time to sift through all my fonts to see if I have anything similar.

i know there are companies online that do it for about $30-40 each, have to be done in a somewhat bulk order i think, maybe not...but i dont think the reflective part could be done.

Side note, might niot be able to get it done till Monday, saved the file from work in CS2 and forgot i only have 8 at home, didnt save as an older file, so Ill see if i can get a friend to convert it for me.

I don't know if it'd be very wise to put that Decepticon police logo on your car...could get you into lots of trouble.

<div class='quotetop'>(dr_slurpee @ Jun 10 2006, 02:27 AM) [snapback]1259368[/snapback]</div>
I don't know if it'd be very wise to put that Decepticon police logo on your car...could get you into lots of trouble.
[/b]

or worse... beat up ;)

-Zoid

<div class='quotetop'>(dr_slurpee @ Jun 10 2006, 02:27 AM) [snapback]1259368[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

No no, just the reflective decepticon badge. Not the entire police logo.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back