new Transformers Decepticon badge

why not ask ssdesinger?

he is a board member here and has offered shirts many times with designs people have commissioned to have done.

I really do like the idea of a large magnet that I could put on the car though

cafepress is neat, but I have never been thrilled with their cloths line.

had to remove the cafepress shirt, even though i wasnt making any profit off it, didnt mark it up, someone reported it and i had to take it off. So much for that...

<div class='quotetop'>(Kylash327 @ Jun 18 2006, 02:00 PM) [snapback]1263685[/snapback]</div>
had to remove the cafepress shirt, even though i wasnt making any profit off it, didnt mark it up, someone reported it and i had to take it off. So much for that...
[/b]

Yeah, Cafepress is quite anal about images that they consider possibly copyright infringing as they almost got shut down early on for that. They gigged mine as well.

<div class='quotetop'>(TFrosst @ Jun 18 2006, 11:46 PM) [snapback]1263866[/snapback]</div>
Transformers CG test

Has no one else seen this? It's been up for a couple of months and I think I even found the link somewhere on the RPF. I think it looks pretty damn amazing.
[/b]

As I recall that's fan-made and not associated with the film in any way.

CG like that is fan made?? That would shock me if it were. Can someone post a link to the info it it being fan made?

its already been confirmed by the producer to be fanmade, trust me, theres lots of talented people out there with free time :p

its now a licensed shirt, go figure, LOL

barricade.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back