Ninth Gate Balkan Lecture Lobby Card

60 euro for the 60 X 80.... How many of us want to throw 10 bucks in together.... for the one on the photographer's page that is! :lol:

Just found out that the stamp on the post card is/was an existing stamp available in different colors and prices; the lady's name is Marianne de Briat, and the stamp was designed by Claude Jumelet (E) and Louis Briat:

I was surprised to see it on the other postcard I posted from Delcampe (great site for rare stuff by the way). In the review I posted earlier in the thread, it was mentioned that the stamp was Green Eyes/The Girl/ Seigner. There is a striking resemblance to Seigner though.

On another source, the author says the stamp was mentioned in the DVD commentary.

Just found out that the stamp on the post card is/was an existing stamp available in different colors and prices; the lady's name is Marianne de Briat, and the stamp was designed by Claude Jumelet (E) and Louis Briat:
View attachment 1659805 View attachment 1659807 View attachment 1659808
Yes. That’s the one. I bought some untouched originals off of EBay some years ago and remade it entirely in Corel Draw so it can be printed with all the lines and little details.

Odin82 - I thought the same about the stamp, but everything changed after I did an image search with just the stamp. I do think they chose it because it looks just like Seigner.

MB - Am I remembering correctly that the Nine Gates is you own work? I have been looking for the leather tools to emboss the cover for a while. Any suggestions on leads? Nice work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back