Oblivion Inspired Office Build

I have run power and now have the vertical monitor installed.

IMG_6125.JPG

Pro-Job all the way...but for one thing (my two cents:love::whistle:) the wires at the back of the computer seem out of place on that sleek desk; maybe a plastic cover of some kind could do the trick? I know, I know, I'm picky but the whole thing is soooooooooooo super sleek...

Pro-Job all the way...but for one thing (my two cents:love::whistle:) the wires at the back of the computer seem out of place on that sleek desk; maybe a plastic cover of some kind could do the trick? I know, I know, I'm picky but the whole thing is soooooooooooo super sleek...

I get it! What you don’t see is the external hard drive that has to sit on the desk because the wires aren’t long enough. I ordered some longer ones to hide them better.

I hate seeing the wires too. This computer is just temporary. It was originally going to be where the vertical monitor is, but the mounts wouldn’t work right.

That's so perfect. Just exactly the kind of project execution I love. Not just done, but done with no compromises what-so-ever on the amount of work it took to stay the course.

It's the perfect place to use my Oblivion display wall paper!

Bravo!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back