Official Ghostbusters PKE Meter Prop

Although this announcement was welcome news to me, I'm not allowing myself to get excited about this. Because most likely, hundreds of GB fans and scalpers will be ready at their keyboards when these are put up for sale, they will all buy multiples and the thing will sell out in about 10 minutes. And knowing my luck, I won't even get one.

I think Mattel could easily go mass-market on this one. There must be thousands of casual GB fans who would see this on a shelf and go OMG MUST HAVE.

At the very least, I'd like to see them put a limit on how many people can order- not to f*ck over the people who genuinely want them but to hit the inevitable scalpers.

those are my thoughts exactly rob. i want two, so i can make the extra one an emf detector/laser thermometer, but i wont even do that, if i cant get one to leave the way it is.

That price almost seems too low. I know it's from Mattel and all, but I'll still be disappointed if this piece feels like a toy.

Seriously, $50?

That's too good to pass up. I hope it lives up to expectations and doesn't sell out straight away..

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back