Unlimited Run Opening Golden Snitch Ring Holder

20160729_161108.jpg ours came in and i love it!

The custom text looks gorgeous...thanks for allowing me to make a stunning piece for you!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Do you have any idea how long it will be available on shapeways? So impressed with your work by the way and so happy to have found the closest thing to a prop replica!

I have no intention of taking it down yet. ..so it'll be there a while.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi All, made some improvements recently and managed to thin the walls considerably, making for a much cheaper model in solid brass. it took almost £200 off the price! I've added silver wings that can be bought separately from the shop, and a new, smaller, solid snitch that is sized accurately.

if anyone fancies it, let me know, or purchase direct from shapeways.

Benny

bennygorilla I'm looking to purchase one of your Golden Snitches from Shapeways, and I was wondering if you have any more videos of the golden snitch so we could see the mechanism working? It would be great to see how it opens and closes, and the ring being revealed. also, the solid snitch that you offer on shapeways, do you have any photos of where the two parts join together?

I haven't got any photos/videos other than what is up on the description on the page. There are videos of how the 2 parts go together. I still have not got a solid brass one for myself. All the ones I've had have gone to other homes.

Benny

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back