Origins of the ROTJ Vader helmets: JY thread continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be (or already is) a backstabbing orgy without an end.

Who's gonna make the big money, who lies about the other, who leaks information, who bolsters up his prop...what is it about? Securing the market? Dismiss other ones props? Making money?

This is prop collecting and sharing information? Disgusting....

I never insultet anyone here (I confess I was cynical) but now I find myself categorized as a supporter/hater in this soap opera which gives me the creeps.

So, what exactly is that gonna prove lambo/darthkaro? So what if Gino has
people giving him information.. Is that all of a sudden against the rules of the
RPF or are you just trying to find out who the mole is in your croud? lol
I think it's a good attempt to flip the situation to make it look like your so
concerned about the well being of the community, but like I've heard, you
guys have a big problem recently with information leaking out......

Apparently you have the same problem. Does the black box look familiar to you?

Last edited:
So what if Gino has people giving him information.. Is that all of a sudden against the rules of the RPF or are you just trying to find out who the mole is in your croud? lol :D

No it isn't against any rules of a forum it is a betrayal of trust which is poor form. What Gino done wrong was he made public information he knew was private to deliberately make a personal gain from it.

If Gino had given out private information and it had been made public by a second party on a public forum would it have been quite as acceptable to him? I wouldn't think so.

AP I am glad you are feeling so joyful and smug about people on the forums betraying peoples trusts it is a clear measure of your own blemished character in the Vader community :thumbsdown and one of the reasons you are a forum leper amongst most of the decent people I know in this community :unsure

A man has to have his word or he is nothing at all.

lambotour,

Many thanks you have very clearly and eloquently put into words everything I was trying to say.

Chris

Apparently you have the same problem you recasting POS.:lol Does the black cast look familiar to you?

So now your resorting to calling me a recaster? I guess I must have struck
a nerve with my statement.. Before you call me a recaster you had better
be able to prove such statements.. That Black box was my personal box from
my deal with Paul (darthvaderv) that I gave to RBJ which in turn gave to you.. I can't see how me giving someone a box makes me a recaster? You
on the other hand should be banned for making such comments.. It's a little
thing called slander.....(n)thumbsdown:thumbsdown

Apparently you have the same problem you recasting POS.

This kind of comment is completely uncalled for.
Make whatever arguments you want, no biggie, but when you resort to outright calling people names on a forum, in my opinion you should no longer be allowed to be a part of it.

PS, learning that lambotour also goes by Darth Karo on the prop den sure explains a lot for me.

AP I am glad you are feeling so joyful and smug about people on the forums betraying peoples trusts

First- I don't like traders, but it happens and I find it hilarious what lengths people will go about finding out who the
those traders are... Flip, Flop.. Flip, Flop..

Last edited:
Make whatever arguments you want, no biggie, but when you resort to outright calling people names on a forum, in my opinion you should no longer be allowed to be a part of it.

PS, learning that lambotour also goes by Darth Karo on the prop den sure explains a lot for me.

Yup it sure does :thumbsdown I think he should be banned!
I've already proven that I'm not a recaster when they started their
original accusations which should have gotten them a bann..........
Not much more to say about that.............

So now your resorting to calling me a recaster? I guess I must have struck
a nerve with my statement.. Before you call me a recaster you had better
be able to prove such statements.. That Black box was my personal box from
my deal with Paul (darthvaderv) that I gave to RBJ which in turn gave to you.. I can't see how me giving someone a box makes me a recaster? You
on the other hand should be banned for making such comments.. It's a little
thing called slander.....(n)thumbsdown:thumbsdown

You have no idea how dead to rights I have you and yes you are a recaster and I can prove it 100%. If I can't, the RPF can ban me from this forum. Wanna put your money where your mouth is? I have an entire thread I had saved just for you, but decided against it because I didn't want anymore drama.

You stated this:

I never recasted any of the parts from that Box..
Your personal box you say? Really?

How about this one. Russrep stated in his junkyard thread a while ago:

I'm doing another Run of ESB Chest Box Rods, but this time
they will be CNC Machined out of aluminium .. ArtisanProps has
given me 2 Chest Box Rods from an ANH movie cast, and from these
casts I'll be able to machine you the most accurate set of Rods to date..
Here's a pic of the recast rod you sent him which matches the rod on "Your Personal Recast Box" which you stated you had never recast any parts of it.

What you didn't know were the recast details I put in the casts that were sold and it just so happens they show up on your personal cast AND the rod you gave Russ. I'm sure you have a very good explanation for that one.

Yes apparently you want the RPF to be run like SWP where even a simple disagreement with you will lead to a thread removal and ban. Now why would the RPF want to ban me?

Last edited:
Actually, That picture your using is a picture I sent to Russ for his
thread, that's not a picture he took, because his rods don't even looke
like the finished one in that picture. That's a rod I had made by a machinist
here in FL and yes I can prove all of this..

Ya wanna know how I know that black box was RBJ's?
Because it was the only box I had..... I gave it to him
because he's a friend, or so I thought?

Last edited:
Yup it sure does :thumbsdown I think he should be banned!
I've already proven that I'm not a recaster when they started their
original accusations which should have gotten them a bann..........
Not much more to say about that.............

Yeah you proved it to me alright. My box on the left, your "original sculpt" on the right. You sure are talented.

You should quit when you thought you were ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back