Done / Completed Phoenix Props V2 CNC - Kylo Ren Crossguard- preorders closed

Right, that's it. I'm ordering one!

Which colour did you go for (Black, Pewter weathered, Sith weathered red?) and do you have any photos of it from the side?[/QUOTEtook one for you i went black looks good.
IMG_8150.jpg

Can anyone confirm the set screw size for the cross guard emitters? I bought a set of extras to keep on hand since they are so small. The manual says size M2.5, which is what I got, but they wound up being too small.

Can anyone confirm the set screw size for the cross guard emitters? I bought a set of extras to keep on hand since they are so small. The manual says size M2.5, which is what I got, but they wound up being too small.

Hi, like the book says, they are M2.5. Not sure why the ones you got would be too small, very odd indeed.

Ok I wasn’t sure where else to post. Any of you guys who has your saber sent to SoCal Sabers get your Kylo V2 sent out?

Can’t seem to get in contact with Jordan. He last said all it needed was the red wire and he would send it out. That was like in June.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back