Limited Run **PICS** SHIELD Biometric Access Control Badge / Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Re: **PICS** SHIELD Biometric Access Control Badge / Captain America: The Winter Sold

Had to get at least one of these. :)

Re: **PICS** SHIELD Biometric Access Control Badge / Captain America: The Winter Sold

I am interested in one, I will send the payment as soon as possible before the GBP£ looses all of its value!!!!!!

I regret not getting a few more of these at the lower price. They look good.

It's actually not too late, they came in but the red is not as red as I would've liked, although it looked redder in the picture. I'm going to touch them up before sending them out, so I will extend the price for another week probably.

Cool, just ordered a second one. :)

UPDATE: After working on several different ways to make the stripe red (brush and paint, pain pen, alchemy, and not least of all, transmogrifieracation), I just couldn't get it looking both good and screen accurate. So there will be a slight delay as these are remade with the color corrected. I apologize for the delay in getting these out, but I figure we all want it looking as screen accurate as possible.

I am hoping to have these in hand around the 15th, and with that being said, the early bird price will remain in effect until August 1.

Additionally, if you would like the brown striped version, which is in hand, I am going to let those go for $12.50 each shipped in t he US, $17.50 shipped outside the US. Payment details are in the first post.

Thank you for your patience.

Payment sent for brown striped version. I think it looks cool. Thanks for the discount. ;)

Payment sent for 2 brown stripe badges

Payment sent for two of the used burned out brown badges. That way I will have a full display set , two mint and two used. :)

Wait now I'm confused. Is there a burned out version and a brown version?

The brown was made by mistake, he is remaking them with the red band.
As far as I am concerned, the brown makes for a perfect display "burned out" badge. :) So even though it is a defect on the first batch, works for me with a display.

I agree I think that is a brilliant take on the badge.

Payment sent for brown striped version. I think it looks cool. Thanks for the discount. ;)
Payment sent for 2 brown stripe badges
Payment sent for two of the used burned out brown badges. That way I will have a full display set , two mint and two used. :)

JKKS medic2410p tripoli Thanks and I'll be sending these out today and tomorrow.

Wait now I'm confused. Is there a burned out version and a brown version?
The brown was made by mistake, he is remaking them with the red band.
As far as I am concerned, the brown makes for a perfect display "burned out" badge. :) So even though it is a defect on the first batch, works for me with a display.
I agree I think that is a brilliant take on the badge.

Sure, I meant to do that... (That's a great explanation, thanks!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Received the first two discolored ones today. Yes, the red is more a brownish black and the metal looks discolored as well around the logo. So absolutely, looks good as a "used" burned out badge. Go bright red and a brushed metal and these should look great for the movie match pieces. Looking forward to the next two.

Payment sent for the the color corrected one!

Got mine the other day ment to post it here. The color is kind of brownish but looks great. Here is a pic of it on my work brief case. (Not sure why it posted upside down)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back