Limited Run **PICS** SHIELD Biometric Access Control Badge / Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Re: **PICS** SHIELD Biometric Access Control Badge / Captain America: The Winter Sold

Hi Sean, I just sent payment for 1 brown striped badge. Cheers John

Re: **PICS** SHIELD Biometric Access Control Badge / Captain America: The Winter Sold

These are in!!! Shipping to begin his weekend. Thanks for all your patience.

bio1a.jpg

bio2a.jpg

Looks good, maybe I'm color blind, but shouldn't the SHIELD logo be grey?

23ts8qs.jpg

2eyuvio.png

Last edited:

I think with the lighting, it could actually be any number of color variations. But without an actual one in hand, I went with silver since I think that's pretty flexible as to matching.

I think with the lighting, it could actually be any number of color variations. But without an actual one in hand, I went with silver since I think that's pretty flexible as to matching.
No, I was referring to the blue part. I believe the one in the movie is grey/white instead of blue. Kind of like this:

2wg9pfo.jpg

I picked the blue because the lapel pins used blue and it was pretty much the same design reincorporated here. Plus it's still hard to see what it really is.

There are a few inaccuracies with it, but given its a custom manufactured pin run, works well enough for me.
Thanks Sean for doing this project. :)

Looks great to me! Put me down for 2 more of the red please. I like the idea of the brown burnt out look its a good idea Tripoli.

I'll take a brown one along with the red one I allready ordered.... if you got one left..

Got the brown one today...very cool.....Can't wait for the red one....Great work as always Sean..:thumbsup

Cool, my birthday is next week, will make a good present. :)
Right on the Perseid meteor shower, props and the best natural fireworks display, can't get any better.

Got mine today and they really great! Thank you they just pop wore one to work. Some folks were like cool. I just smiled and kept walking. Thanks again!

Have all of these been shipped out?

mine showed up today in Ireland and it looks great. thanks

Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back