Question Policy/Location of where I can ask questions about Techniques and for Help.

TheTallestTom

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Greetings RPF Mod,

I've been wondering if there is a place here on where artists/makers can ask questions to the community on techniques or for just general help with building something. I suppose I could post what I'm working on and then sneak the question in there but I was wondering if there is a more direct Q&A area for making.

Thanks,
Tom

You answered your own question almost. Whatever you are working on go to the corresponding thread and ask. You will prob get more help if you posted your project with photos. Spend a little time reading each category before posting so u see how it works. 100 people a day ask questions. Use the search feature and see if your questions haven’t been answered 10,000 times already. Familiarize yourself with the forum. There are tons of talented people on here. You should get the help you need. Good luck

Thank you Customrelic for getting back to me! I will take your suggestion to heart and begin to filter through the library of posts here at this wonderful forum.

Cheers.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back