Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

As mentioned over on the:
"Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!" Thread,
Steve ( and a bunch of us have been seriously very busy ; ... little time to eat or sleep; let alone hang out socializing on the web)
Hopefully , things will calm down after December
Myself, -I've barely had any spare time to catch-up on things on this forum for months now.

I'm sure Nice-N-Models will get caught-up on communications as soon as possible

I'm Happy for you guys but working hard is not a good excuse to treat your customer like **** and ignoring their e-mails...
6 months I'm waiting for a kit with two vague e-mails back from steve with excuses and trying to re-ensure me that it is just a question of couple of weeks....
I'm in VFX and I know big rush time with a lot of ours at work and I've always found time to answer my e-mails so please stop using that excuse.
So if someone is in direct contact with Steve Niesen, Please ask him to answer my e-mails.

Thanks

This thread should be locked if people our going to hound Steve

The poor bloke has spent years collecting all your hard earned money and putting into his pocket so that some time in your retirement you can enjoy the products that others have re created for him to get him out of the hole he dug himself by spending more time on taking than giving

It must be exhausting ignoring all these messages, it must be terrible to have to not come here and ignore all the genuine plea's for product or refund, it must be even more exhausting to have teams of people running round him that can come and plicate RPF members with insulting sentiment !!!!

Anyone that thinks its acceptable to fob people off based on the none disclosed fact that they're working on Star Wars products for a 3 rd party is a good excuse to not sort out old problems is a bent as Steve

Honestly how much more insulting can anyone be???

I've sent off a a few emails months and months ago..... No reply. Not a single fart. I've wanted to buy an ss tie fighter and snow speeder for ages but sadly it must be a sign that it was never meant to be...

Very poor excuse to not reply back to people's emails. At my work I always set aside at least 30-40 minutes of my time for computer work whether it be to reply to emails or ordering parts.

Steve doesn't have to prove himself to anyone, least of all the likes of you. You come across as a very jealous,narcissistic, smarmy individual. He is taking care of his business as time allows and as he sees fit.

Steve has taken the SS hobby to heights you could only dream about. Have you sat in the Lucasfilm archives and measured,photographed,touched, held, or taken apart the real Star Wars filming miniatures? Have you produced licensed replicas? Have you ever worked for the largest film studio ever? Yea lol... you sure haven't.

Go sit in the corner and shut your negative pie-hole. You're not in nor will you ever will play in this sandbox. "GET OVER IT" indeed.

This thread should be locked if people our going to hound Steve

The poor bloke has spent years collecting all your hard earned money and putting into his pocket so that some time in your retirement you can enjoy the products that others have re created for him to get him out of the hole he dug himself by spending more time on taking than giving

It must be exhausting ignoring all these messages, it must be terrible to have to not come here and ignore all the genuine plea's for product or refund, it must be even more exhausting to have teams of people running round him that can come and plicate RPF members with insulting sentiment !!!!

Anyone that thinks its acceptable to fob people off based on the none disclosed fact that they're working on Star Wars products for a 3 rd party is a good excuse to not sort out old problems is a bent as Steve

Honestly how much more insulting can anyone be???

Grow up Jamie, theres nothing other than truth in what I said..... I don't care if he's slept with Carrie Fisher and chewy at the same time.......

I don't care if he created ILM !!! Or wrote gone with the wind, because he has access to things others don't doesn't make any of this better !!! Your just an angry bitter groupie that gets dropped and hired when man power is low so stop giving it large all the time, I'm sticking up for people that are owed and owed for years or days it doesn't matter. Just cos he's got big plans with new boyfriends doesn't mean that everyone should sit at his feet like lap dogs waiting for scraps they paid for..... I never comment on his skills, never comment on his ability ...never comment on his personal life....never comment on anything other than facts...... You on the other hand are a little angry bitter looser...you always turn to anger as you have no charm wit or social skills other than tongue out and painting upwards towards your mentor and hero..... Well sadly the rest of the world doesn't need a dirty tongue to feel better about themselves.

You can call me jealous all you want but your tiny mind isn't big enough for adult problems..... And There is many a problem with the way this site and others let people get away with it..........

Jamie just for once don't make a fool out of yourself ... If what I said was damn wrong then why was the offensive post deleted? Its just plain RUDE to use "We're busy busy bees making star wars things " as an excuse to anyone for any reason ..... If you have no idea how insulting that is to people then your clearly more deranged than I thought?

Just get over the fact that some people don't like your handlers ethics and don't appreciate you using this forum to come and be Offensive to his ex customers who are clearly ignored cos they really are not important...hes had the money and thats what he wanted....if he wanted a good business model then he'd come through and act maturely by responding..

Not send his flying monkeys in to Mock the people that pay for his trips to the archives and to have his wax work life cast made ???

Ps: can you get me his autograph?

I'm a bitter groupie...:lol Hired? I've never made a dime. Angry? Hardly. Steve will respond to his customers accordingly which is none of your business frankly. The rest of your sad post reinstates what I already said. Now go sit in the corner and shut your yap.

Grow up Jamie, theres nothing other than t Quoteruth in what I said..... I don't care if he's slept with Carrie Fisher and chewy at the same time.......

I don't care if he created ILM !!! Or wrote gone with the wind, because he has access to things others don't doesn't make any of this better !!! Your just an angry bitter groupie that gets dropped and hired when man power is low so stop giving it large all the time, I'm sticking up for people that are owed and owed for years or days it doesn't matter. Just cos he's got big plans with new boyfriends doesn't mean that everyone should sit at his feet like lap dogs waiting for scraps they paid for..... I never comment on his skills, never comment on his ability ...never comment on his personal life....never comment on anything other than facts...... You on the other hand are a little angry bitter looser...you always turn to anger as you have no charm wit or social skills other than tongue out and painting upwards towards your mentor and hero..... Well sadly the rest of the world doesn't need a dirty tongue to feel better about themselves.

You can call me jealous all you want but your tiny mind isn't big enough for adult problems..... And There is many a problem with the way this site and others let people get away with it..........

Jamie just for once don't make a fool out of yourself ... If what I said was damn wrong then why was the offensive post deleted? Its just plain RUDE to use "We're busy busy bees making star wars things " as an excuse to anyone for any reason ..... If you have no idea how insulting that is to people then your clearly more deranged than I thought?

Just get over the fact that some people don't like your handlers ethics and don't appreciate you using this forum to come and be Offensive to his ex customers who are clearly ignored cos they really are not important...hes had the money and thats what he wanted....if he wanted a good business model then he'd come through and act maturely by responding..

Not send his flying monkeys in to Mock the people that pay for his trips to the archives and to have his wax work life cast made ???

Ps: can you get me his autograph?

For the record theres nothing sad about sticking up for the under dog, gain you've proved that all that matters is Steve and your tongue reaching new depths..... Have you any idea how insulting you are to people he owes?

Hi Jamie.
I totally agree with Guy That I do not know personally by the way.

I am a Steve customer that waited for months his Kit without much news about it. He was pretty fast to take my money and not that kean to provide news about my order.
I had to come forward each time.

Now, as I've said before. The fact that he "works" for Star Wars or Disney doesn't change the fact that he still owes me a kit or my money back.
What ever he did for the SS community doesn't change the fact that Steve is not a trustworthy person to deal with.
Even when he knows that he can not manage his kits customers he still keep his shop site open and still accept money.

So please Jamie, instead of wasting my time by defending Steve Niesen, I'd prefer you to contact him and ask him to clean his act.

By the way Jamie, you are as well part of the nicenmodelsDesign as I can read your profile on the page: http://www.nicenmodeldesigns.com/about.html
So maybe you can explain me why you did not answer my questions that I've sent through the nicenmodeldesigns site about my kit.
As you're part of the NiceNmodels team, Maybe you can send me the kit or give me my money back.

Best
Maxhebus

Oh hang on, I just realised its likely you never read the post that caused my reaction?? SO Im guessing you thought this was just a random outburst from nowhere ??

OK ,makes sense now, your over reacting to a reaction that you never new had a cause.....

Well I never, no wonder you where wrapping him in a security blanket.

Hi Jamie.

I am a Steve customer that waited for months his Kit without much news about it. He was pretty fast to take my money and not that kean to provide news about my order.

Now, as I've said before. The fact that he "works" for Star Wars or Disney doesn't change the fact that he still owes me a kit or my money back.
What ever he did for the SS community doesn't change the fact that Steve is not a trustworthy person to deal with.
Even when he knows that he can not manage his kits customers he still keep his shop site open and still accept money.

So please Jamie, instead of wasting my time by defending Steve Niesen, I'd prefer you to contact him and ask him to clean his act.

By the way Jamie, you are as well part of the nicenmodelsDesign as I can read your profile on the page: http://www.nicenmodeldesigns.com/about.html
So maybe you can explain me why you did not answer my questions that I've sent through the nicenmodeldesigns site about my kit.
As you're part of the NiceNmodels team, Maybe you can send me the kit or give me my money back.

Best
Maxhebus

Get ready for abuse?

You can contact the man at sneisen@bresnan.net

Hi Jamie.

Best
Maxhebus

How is he not trustworthy? Hasn't he been working tirelessly to fulfill his back orders? You're one of a very few people owed anything. What kit and WHEN did you order it?

Hi Jamie.
I'm not gonna continue that conversation further or even give you my definition of business trustworthy.
I believe that Steve doesn't need you to stand up in his name.
As I've just said, Steve just did contact me for my refund. So thank you again and please do not react on my case.
And if you had read me before instead of fighting back Guy, You'd already know that I've order that kit 6 months ago.

So, thanks again for you time.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back