Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Wow.. Thanks Jamie... The Go Daddy email server has been up and down over the past month. So there is a chance your questions were caught in this service interruption. I did post my phone number on the site in case English speaking folks wanted to call. Unfortunately I don't speak any other languages. Depending on the model most are and were available at some point and I try to answer all emails that come in. I checked I answered all mail that i have received. If you have a question email me at sneisen@bresnan.net I answer about 10 to 20 questions via email every other day. So if you have a question.... do me a big favor and see if the link is working now and you will get your question answered. Thanks Guys!

Wow.. Thanks Jamie... The Go Daddy email server has been up and down over the past month. So there is a chance your questions were caught in this service interruption. I did post my phone number on the site in case English speaking folks wanted to call. Unfortunately I don't speak any other languages. Depending on the model most are and were available at some point and I try to answer all emails that come in. I checked I answered all mail that i have received. If you have a question email me at sneisen@bresnan.net I answer about 10 to 20 questions via email every other day. So if you have a question.... do me a big favor and see if the link is working now and you will get your question answered. Thanks Guys!
So what you are really saying is ...DARKSIDE72 owes me a big apology for saying I was lying about writing you guys about trying to buy a model.... The only reason I was posting in here is because I knew there was a chance it was a technical issue. I didn't expect to be called a liar by Darkside72. Looks like Darkside is the defamer here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TronGod, Jamie means well. He is a good friend and a bit of a firecracker. There are folks here that make veiled innuendo posts trying to tarnish me.. and my business. As of late he is on high alert and I think that's what started it.... I've talked to him about the web email thing. So I hope this will get back focused to the topic at hand. I still haven't received any questions from you and there are no emails in the buffer. So send me all questions here sneisen@bresnan.net I'll be happy to answer any and all you have.
Thanks,
Steve

If the emails don't seem to arrive to destination, maybe use the RPF Private Message system, it works pretty well.

TronGod, Jamie means well. He is a good friend and a bit of a firecracker. There are folks here that make veiled innuendo posts trying to tarnish me.. and my business. As of late he is on high alert and I think that's what started it.... I've talked to him about the web email thing. So I hope this will get back focused to the topic at hand. I still haven't received any questions from you and there are no emails in the buffer. So send me all questions here sneisen@bresnan.net I'll be happy to answer any and all you have.
Thanks,
Steve

Just wanna know the ETA and price for Gold Leader. Pretty sure there's tons of interest around here for that bird.

SB

Re: Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Thanks,
Steve
Thanks...If you read what I posted I never said anything bad...I was mostly saying how awesome your models looked...my only real complaints were at EFX for having a painfully outdated web page...then was frustrated I didn't hear back from you guys. If you have ever hunted for model kits you know that many times you reach dead ends because the person you reach out to stopped making those kits, or it was an old posting. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking with the projects..Will fire off an email over the weekend.

Also when I walked into this thread there was some pretty heavy mud slinging going on....still not even sure what that was about ..other than ball sizes :)

Finally...hand to God...I did write you guys an email via the web page...and so did another person I know (because I was there when they wrote it)..So there were some technical issues someplace....

- - - Updated - - -

If the emails don't seem to arrive to destination, maybe use the RPF Private Message system, it works pretty well.
Yes..but that only works when you have a USER name to message. ..I was sent to a web page..and didn't know who here ran it.I don't think the RPF would like me to mass message everyone looking for star wars models :)

Re: Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Thanks...If you read what I posted I never said anything bad...I was mostly saying how awesome your models looked...my only real complaints were at EFX for having a painfully outdated web page...then was frustrated I didn't hear back from you guys. If you have ever hunted for model kits you know that many times you reach dead ends because the person you reach out to stopped making those kits, or it was an old posting. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking with the projects..Will fire off an email over the weekend.

Also when I walked into this thread there was some pretty heavy mud slinging going on....still not even sure what that was about ..other than ball sizes :)

Finally...hand to God...I did write you guys an email via the web page...and so did another person I know (because I was there when they wrote it)..So there were some technical issues someplace....

- - - Updated - - -
Hey Bro, No need to apologize. Anyone with any sense who has followed this thread can tell that your intentions were good. I too have emailed through their website in the past and have not gotten a response.

Why go through all the work to identify all of the parts, and then not make it into a kit?

SB
I assume it would be a deal with EFX. They wouldn't want to spend heaps to NICE N and have them offer as a kit and hurt there sales of gold leader. Just what I would want if I were EFX.

Well that's the obvious answer. How about those who'd like to build an accurate display model?

SB

You can try to find the Red Jammer kit and build it as Gold Leader (the base is the same, 80% if not more are the same) and get the few parts that are only on Gold Leader, this is the easiest and the less expensive way

or

You scratch it...

Yes but it may take years before it happens because they have a lot of projects before that.
Jamie or Steve will tell you more about the other Y's.

Has anyone had a reply from Steve/Nice-N site? I'd like an ESB AT-ST kit but mails go unanswered.

Any other options for AT-ST kits?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back