Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
the http://ragamuffinpress.com/rpfalbum site is mine. Unfortunately, my hosting company keeps fouling up the site by way of by corrupting files and changing permissions on the directories. Still trying to get this resolved.

It's up for now, though the stylesheet stuff still isn't working, no matter how many times i reset the file struction settings.

Originally posted by TK0043@Apr 11 2005, 02:18 AM
I have the 2001 toilet instructions and I'll post a link to it as soon as I can upload it to my server.  It seems to be down right now.  I also have the Buffy Summers High School diploma.
[snapback]961887[/snapback]​

Oooh. Also very interested in the pooper instructions.

DB

Originally posted by SFPROPS@Apr 11 2005, 12:47 AM
I can do the 2001 toliet instructions on full-sized (11X17) black/clear laminated sheets (from a professional digital photographic imagesetter).  I did them before for a few friends, and I might have one or two left.  Less than $10 I think.  I know of one person who framed theirs against a lit white opaque plastic and has it hanging in their bathroom :)
[snapback]961978[/snapback]​

That's just what I had in mind. I've got some sheets of backlit film that would work perfectly. Would make a nice addition to the guest bath.

Originally posted by staermose@Apr 11 2005, 11:19 AM
I cleaned up the wepons permit for Blade runner. Its not fully accurate... But feel free to use it if you want to.
[snapback]962069[/snapback]​

Did the original prop have "Clearance" spelled wrong ?

Originally posted by slave1pilot+Apr 12 2005, 01:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slave1pilot @ Apr 12 2005, 01:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-staermose
@Apr 11 2005, 11:19 AM
I cleaned up the wepons permit for Blade runner. Its not fully accurate... But feel free to use it if you want to.
[snapback]962069[/snapback]​

Did the original prop have "Clearance" spelled wrong ?
[snapback]962946[/snapback]​
[/b]

hehe.... too late :p

Here are three Jurassic Park vehicle hang tangs. These things hang from the rearview mirrors in the Jeeps & Explorers.

010 & 018 are Jeeps, 005 is an Explorer.

I fiddled with the "1" in Illustrator so it was more accurate.

Just size these things somewhere around 3 x 5 inches & print. As far as I know, they are double-sided & laminated with a small border & a hole punched in the top.

-Mike

Originally posted by Sith Sheriff Brody@Apr 13 2005, 12:23 AM
Here are three Jurassic Park vehicle hang tangs. These things hang from the rearview mirrors in the Jeeps & Explorers.

010 & 018 are Jeeps, 005 is an Explorer.

I fiddled with the "1" in Illustrator so it was more accurate.

Just size these things somewhere around 3 x 5 inches & print. As far as I know, they are double-sided & laminated with a small border & a hole punched in the top.

-Mike
[snapback]963459[/snapback]​

Nice dude. keep up the good work ;)
:thumbsup :thumbsup

just wanted to say thank you EVERYONE who posted props. that is very kind of you. these are all great props.

Scott

I saw Sneakers the other night and thought it would be fun to do the wanted poster for Redford's character. Only I'm having trouble with information for the bottom section since it was cut off on the screen. Anyone have any offical FBI contact info I can slap on the bottom?

[image]http://www.drstranglove.com/upload/imgs/wanted.JPG[/image]

[image]http://www.drstranglove.com/upload/imgs/wanted1.JPG[/image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back