Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

I had one guy message me on facebook asking why I skipped over him because he hadn't heard from me in months so he went to the thread only to see I was long passed his number. He got a little testy with me for not communicating better (I'm pretty sure I have great communication) until I asked how he would have liked me to reach out to him since all I had was a username. I even went to far as to google his username to see if he showed up in any other forums and try to get a hold of him that way. I get it, he was disappointed he got skipped over, but I did everything I could.

I hear you and saw your message in one of the FB groups so I know you are trying. But at the end, you can only do so much before you have to move on.

Sounds like the Thor/Dr Strange discussion.....
Dr Strange; I could have called you but you don't have a phone,
Thor; No I don't have a phone but you could have sent an electronic letter its called an email,
Dr Strange; Yes do you have a computer?
Thor; No what for?

Check the forum daily, trent has super communication skills. I love how he involves you throw out the entire build. Sending pics of almost every day progress

He gives us instructions for a reason

My Jedi Training Remote arrived last night and let me say this. First of all, my grandfather used to collect Cowboy Art. He literally spent millions on paintings and bronze sculptures. I never understood that until now. This is a beautiful piece of art that I could just stare at for hours.

In terms of the purchase experience... I have bought a lot of parts as well as several commissions over the years. This is by far the best purchase experience ever. And the next best one is not even close. Trent gave updates and pictures through each step of the remote being made. Communication was A+++. It was awesome!

My only comment is that I have read about getting the thing to hover right and I knew it was tricky but I wasn't expecting the amount of force when I was trying to float the remote and banged it to the base... several times. It is kind of tricky getting your hands placed just right to make sure that you don't crash the unit. There are directions that come with the unit, which I followed. But still... bang. So be careful.

Overall, this instantly became one of my prized possessions. Well worth the wait.

My Jedi Training Remote arrived last night and let me say this. First of all, my grandfather used to collect Cowboy Art. He literally spent millions on paintings and bronze sculptures. I never understood that until now. This is a beautiful piece of art that I could just stare at for hours.

In terms of the purchase experience... I have bought a lot of parts as well as several commissions over the years. This is by far the best purchase experience ever. And the next best one is not even close. Trent gave updates and pictures through each step of the remote being made. Communication was A+++. It was awesome!

My only comment is that I have read about getting the thing to hover right and I knew it was tricky but I wasn't expecting the amount of force when I was trying to float the remote and banged it to the base... several times. It is kind of tricky getting your hands placed just right to make sure that you don't crash the unit. There are directions that come with the unit, which I followed. But still... bang. So be careful.

Overall, this instantly became one of my prized possessions. Well worth the wait.

Dude I really appreciate the kind words. I'm so glad you're happy with it.
Yes, I can't stress enough, the importance of using your fingers under the remote to cradle it and to act as a bumper. If you're holding it right, you never have to worry about it contacting the base because your fingers will stop it. Those magnets are strong and will definitely surprise you.
I'll see about updating my instructional video to stress this point a bit more.
If you have any damage from it banging on the base, message me and I'll see what can be done.

No damage. It is very well built. I am uploading a Youtube video for my Facebook feed. I shared your original Youtube video and this girl on my feed went absolutely gaga over that... and your lightsaber collection. I've seen a lot of lightsabers. I haven't seen a lot of these! Awesome. Now I need to finish my thermal detonator to put on display next to it.

The only thing that would make it even more awesome is a "humming" sound file to match the visuals.

Again, just brilliant. I can't get any work done. I keep staring at it on my desk.

OK. One of the ladies from work saw it in my office and touched it and broke it trying to get it to float again while I was out to lunch. Not a big deal. Just a spine off of one of the greeblies. I can probably reattach it with CYA.

OK. One of the ladies from work saw it in my office and touched it and broke it trying to get it to float again while I was out to lunch. Not a big deal. Just a spine off of one of the greeblies. I can probably reattach it with CYA.

Funny how people can't help but mess with it. and then try to cover it up by fixing it. I've had the same thing happen to me.
Message me if you want to talk about replacing anything. but yeah gorilla glue works great. And if it's one of the pegs from the small wheels that go on top and bottom of each laser, just know that the screen used prop has nearly all of them broken off by now. so hey! free weathering!
I left them on because at least some were still intact during filming.

Can I please get my name on your list I want a Jedi floating training ball. Gelbarda001 at y dot c is my direct email sir. God bless Adam
Hey Adam, sure no problem! I manage the list here so I'll contact you via a private message when it's your turn. So if you aren't going to be checking the forum very often, please make sure your account is setup so that you get emailed a notification when you receive a message on the forum.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back