Reebok Stompers and other Aliens themed shoes

I get a "Access Denied" when I click on the link

Edit: NM I googled "mountain rescue Alien stomper" and saw a few listings. These look VERY clean - I'd get a pair to wear day to day for sure.

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.21.06 AM.png

Thanks for the link. One pair on the way! This will be my fourth colourway! But for me, all of them have been the most comfortable trainers I have ever worn. I paid £25 for my first pair (new about 10 years ago at least) and the prices just keep going up!

Last edited:
The Ghostbusters variant is nice, but it does dilute the Aliens brand somewhat. Surely the fact they were tied to Aliens et al was the reason they were so popular. If you mix them up into other franchises, what does that do to their authenticity? Anyway here is a pic of mine. Not an extensive collection, but I like them all. All worn regularly. No hiding away in boxes. haha. The blue pair I bought new for £20-£25 I think about 10 years ago. The Mountain Research whites were about £100 just last week. Good price as things go these days. On the bay, other colourways are going for crazy prices, so no high tops for me.
stompers.JPEG

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 19.47.06.jpg
Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 19.47.20.jpg
Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 19.47.31.jpg
Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 19.47.41.jpg

View attachment 1546440View attachment 1546441View attachment 1546442View attachment 1546443
I'd actually wear those as everyday shoes. I could do w/o the words printed on them.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm no Sneakerhead at all and the limited drop model of Reebok is really irritating:

Is there any decent replicas for the film style boots? Xcoser is a bit too low in quality from what I'd be looking for, but that's about the only replica I can see. I'd like to be able to buy a good quality pair at convenience, rather than hoping and praying that I don't get beat to hell by scalpers.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back