Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

Said before, I'll say again. Good guy to deal with and quality parts!
Interesting endorsement, considering they refuse to respond to PMs, or emails. I've been trying for months to get a project going with no apparent interest from them. I'd seriously think twice before exchanging money for anything at this point.

Interesting endorsement, considering they refuse to respond to PMs, or emails. I've been trying for months to get a project going with no apparent interest from them. I'd seriously think twice before exchanging money for anything at this point.
Pm replied.

Bladerunner PKD kit on it's way
Screenshot 2023-10-25 112110.png

Could you maybe first finish the project I requested & paid for in August and you said would take two weeks? Sorry to have to post this, but since it also takes you about 2 weeks to reply to any e-mail I send you yet you have time to ask for more work here, I feel it's justified.

Last edited:
Could you maybe first finish the project I requested & paid for in August and you said would take two weeks? Sorry to have to post this, but since it also takes you about 2 weeks to reply to any e-mail I send you yet you have time to ask for more work here, I feel it's justified.
Apologies. Have sent you a reply.

I just received my commission and it is fabulous ! Parts have such a tight fit that I really do not have to glue them.
This is my second project and would more in the future.

We ended the year with a huge commission. This orange dinosaur was a beast. Measuring 6ft in height and 10 ft wide. The client was over the moon.

M41A2 Pulse Rifle (1).png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back