Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

Okay, awesome. I'd love a life size POKEMON (Charizard) and the space to display it. <sorry, it's not a dinosaur>

M41A2 Pulse Rifle (2).png

Hi. What resin type is the yellow-green material? Is it Godart 8228 or something similar? I'm interested in the manufacturer specifications and mechanical properties of the resin. Thank you.

It's some really tough stuff, I think I'd really have to really hit it hard to break it. Pretty sure he's on the Chinese New Year vacation right now too, last I heard from him there may not be a response until at least the 18th.

It's some really tough stuff, I think I'd really have to really hit it hard to break it. Pretty sure he's on the Chinese New Year vacation right now too, last I heard from him there may not be a response until at least the 18th.
Thank you . Yes It's been a busy period but the teams back now

Hi. What resin type is the yellow-green material? Is it Godart 8228 or something similar? I'm interested in the manufacturer specifications and mechanical properties of the resin. Thank you.

Sent you a message with the details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back