revision of Indiana Jones Lost Journal

Re: New "Prop" Version of Indiana Jones Lost Journal

ok im looking for any of the PHOTOGRAPHS that are in the lost journal - these are the ones I have already if anyone has any of others could you please post them here or PM me if you do not want them to go public

Thanks

EDIT: - I'm missing the following if its any help

young indy and dad in 1908 - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
young indy on horse at beginning of book - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
Indy and Ned - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
Indys house in Utah - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
Willie scott with or without lip print - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
short round elephant and indy - found thanks to DavyVO
Chachapoyan idol statue at entrance to temple - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
Indy on sallahs roof - found thanks to davyVO
Marion with monkey - found thanks to REPY
Headpiece - found thanks to my sister thanks Juls
elsa - found can't remember where though
fake a-bomb house - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
ufo - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
mutt williams - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
jungle cutter - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE
and nascar lines - found thanks to MAKE BELIEVE

EDIT: updated list of pics needed
05 / 03 / 2013 - UPDATED PICS NEEDED

Last edited:

OK Started to scan pages from lost journal today having a few issues but will get there will post a few images after I've calmed down and hopefully not thrown the scanner out the window - :lol

Hi All,

Quick update

OK all here is a youtube video of a full flick though give you all an idea of what I'm going to do - but a little more in depth Its going to follow the 4 movies and a few other things see post #16 - if anyone has any inserts of photos of the contents - please post them here and I will acknowledge your help in the final printed version (as an insert similar to the Recent Publications in the Grail Diary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeALnXPgZg

work on finding all the inserts is going slow but hopefully will get there soon - hen I can work on the text itself.

Hi All,

Quick update

OK all here is a youtube video of a full flick though give you all an idea of what I'm going to do - but a little more in depth Its going to follow the 4 movies and a few other things see post #16 - if anyone has any inserts of photos of the contents - please post them here and I will acknowledge your help in the final printed version (as an insert similar to the Recent Publications in the Grail Diary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeALnXPgZg

work on finding all the inserts is going slow but hopefully will get there soon - hen I can work on the text itself.

hello again does anyone have a decent copy of this letter they are willing to share

Thanks in advance

Hi Rorschach,
congrats for this Job : i hope this pic. will help.
Best

That one is one of my originals. The spelling mistake was corrected long ago. It is not what is considered SA or what can be determined from screen caps. Indy Magnoli's is usually the preferred.

Army Intel Report

Best,
DBCooper

hello again does anyone have a decent copy of this letter they are willing to share

Thanks in advance

this is the closest map of Belfast I can find to the one in the Lost journal - would this do or should i keep looking - if anyone knows where the original came from please let me know

hi all, bee working on this today - not finished as need to find a close replica font to Remys - let me know what you think

all comments welcome :lol

EDIT: didn't like the first one so re did it - closer to originals - let me know your views thanks

Last edited:

Here we go. I didn't do the handwritten parts, they would look better if this would be done by hand. Some fonts are not authentic, but best I could find.

Enjoy

Dietrich

fantastic thanks - I've added your name to the acknowledgements

thanks again

Here we go. I didn't do the handwritten parts, they would look better if this would be done by hand. Some fonts are not authentic, but best I could find.

Enjoy

Dietrich

Looks great, I've attached a vector graphic of the handwriting if it helps.

Peter

Here are two more pics from the list if it helps
Davy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back