revision of Indiana Jones Lost Journal

Re: New "Prop" Version of Indiana Jones Lost Journal

Here's one I have been working on, think it's about done.

How do you want it, with or without aged texture, with stamps on or separate ?

attachment.php

Peter

Here's one I have been working on, think it's about done.

How do you want it, with or without aged texture, with stamps on or separate ?

attachment.php

Peter

both with and without stamps on can do 2 prints and cut and match them - to see which works best if its not too much trouble - i need to work out what papers best for it too

Thanks for the help

Hi All,

UPDATE:

Updated post #21 with pics required - I can't thank everyone enough for your help all contributors will get an acknowledgement in the finished journal - similar to the "recent publications" insert for the Grail Diary

The finished journal will have the feel of the Grail Diary as it stands to reason that Indy would use his fathers diary as a template for his own - also in post 16 I did a rough idea of what I was going to put into it (see below)

so here is my list

Dad gives him journal - April 1908
Indiana the dog - a Pic and a few notes, I think it should be mentioned as he named himself after the dog
something about scouts - which links in with Last crusade
"Ned" Lawrence of Arabia
The Camping trip where he meets Fedora
Pancho Villa - as its mentioned in KOTCS
Peacocks eye - need to get hold of map
Abner sending him his journal
Acquiring Nurhachis remains - with short round and Wu Han
"Temple of Doom" stuff
Finding all three pieces of the Chachapoyan Temple Map
"Raiders of the Lost Ark" Stuff
Something else here ? - not sure what though yet
Finding out where the Cross of Coronada is .
Acquiring the cross from Panama Hat
"Last Crusade"
"Fate of Atlantis" stuff
Some stuff about WWII and his adventures with mac - 2 maybe three pages with quick notes about the "D-Day landings", "Spear of Destiny, "Golden Fleece" "Enigma Codes",
The Infernal Machine Stuff
Trip to area 51 in 1947 and the "Roswell" Incident.
What Mac and Indy were doing digging at ruins in mexico before Spalko kidnapped them
"Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull" Stuff
some notes on marrying Marion

that should do it i think

Hi mate

A few things for you to get busy
Indiana's dog is only half a draw (I have a full pic of it - give me a couple of days and I'll find it)
Utah's house is incomplete (if someone has a complete version pls post)
Have another Nazca lines pic of the colibri just don't know where (I'll find it when looking for the dog...)
Ned's pic is only "half body" (it's the only one I got)
Hope it helps. Have a good work!

Last edited:

The photo of the Jones Home was actually taken from a member of Club Obi Wan, so you may still be able to find the original photo posted there...

Hi mate

A few things for you to get busy
Indiana's dog is only half a draw (I have a full pic of it - give me a couple of days and I'll find it)
Utah's house is incomplete (if someone has a complete version pls post)
Have another Nazca lines pic of the colibri just don't know where (I'll find it when looking for the dog...)
Ned's pic is only "half body" (it's the only one I got)
Hope it helps. Have a good work!

thanks - thats great got nearly all pics now I think

I Owe you one

Thanks for that Mr Magnoli Sir,

I guess off to COW I go

Also I'm sure I read somewhere here or at COW someone did a few journal pages for Bandelier, I think they created a whole back story as well including a letter to indy with the journal pages and a piece of the map - anyone here know who it was ??????

and again Thanks you to Everyone who is helping with this project and also anyone who has shared their work for use in the Journal

HI All,

OK here is something somebody just mentioned - as I'm doing an insert for the acknowledgements in the guise of a "RECENT PUBLICATIONS" pamphlet - would those of you who have sent me information, pics, maps etc... want your real name on the insert or your user name - for some its not to bad for the user name i.e Cmdr Kerners entry could be something like

Cmdr. Kerner - Modern intelligence gathering and analysis within the FBI.

I'd like to make the entry along the lines of what you have contributed if that makes sense heres another

D.B. Cooper - Handwriting analysis and the complexity of glyphs in modern times.

these may not be the entry's I use but for users like "DD28" - using there user name can be problematic but not beyond impossible for example

David Donet - My discovery and analysis in 1928 of the ancient Mayan/Tolmec glyphs which became known as "DD28"

Or something like that - :lol anyway let me know or if your preference

And again many thanks to you all for helping and contributing something to this project

Last edited:

Here is my go at this one. Have been wanting to redo this for a long time.

Anna Jones Rememberance Card 2 copy by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I was looking thru the Lost Journal and counting the inserts. This is going to be one fat book. We may want to scale the number of inserts down. Just include the really important and meaning full. Not that we can't continue to make and replicate them.

Also editing some of the entries already in the Lost Journal. The Short Round section was a little much for me. I could do with less of that.

Enjoy,
DBCooper

PS. Wouldn't mind seeing what others did with the Rememberance Card; DD28???

Last edited:

Here is my go at this one. Have been wanting to redo this for a long time.

Looks Great.

I was looking thru the Lost Journal and counting the inserts. This is going to be one fat book. We may want to scale the number of inserts down. Just include the really important and meaning full. Not that we can't continue to make and replicate them.

Also editing some of the entries already in the Lost Journal. The Short Round section was a little much for me. I could do with less of that.

Enjoy,
DBCooper

PS. Wouldn't mind seeing what others did with the Rememberance Card; DD28???

I haven't got a copy of the lost journal, so not sure how many inserts we would be talking about, but I think this thing might end up as a multiple volume edition if we're not careful :)

I assume the Rememberance Card is in the Lost Journal, if I had access to that I would probably we having a go at almost all of the inserts...I love having a project :)

Peter

I just added all the inserts up and there are 114 of them not including the Russian notations.

I still like to have a full set so that we could at least decide what to put in it, as for the short round stuff its only 2 double pages and in a strange way its funny although I do think Indy would be a bit "upset" if shorty really did write in his journal

Does someone have (if exists already) an Abner RAVENWOOD signature?

Agree 100%

Thanks for the signature DB ; I guess it could the "official" Abner's....

I know this is not exactly "SA" well nothing is when it comes to the Journal but - It's my take on the FSB Letterhead - I did try to use the letter head in the journal but the image i got was too low res (attached) and I could not find a hi-res one, so I used the modern logo and included their address - may take that out though. anyway your thoughts please

Also found the cover image to the scouts manual (see attached)

found got a a few great photos of a young Karen Allen - may use one not sure which yet (see attached)

and a third class Titanic Dinner menu - I'm sure he was on the titanic or knew someone who was - at any rate this is a very low res one - which could do with cleaning up a bit - which is in my post on the TITANIC - http://www.therpf.com/f40/titanic-73506/ found at the bottom

Attachments

• 8782.jpg
    8782.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back