Rey is the child of Luke and Leia

her great powers can only be explained by her being the child of two powerful Force sensitives, thats why she was exiled

Yeah I doubt Disney would allow a story of a brother and sister, doing like they do on the discovery channel!

Padmè wasn't a powerful force user, but Luke is/was. So you don't need two force users to make a powerful child.

Funny that my roommate asked the same thing only because they kissed. I was like, unmmm, no.
h72E6123B.jpg

o_OI mean...stranger things have happened :lol:

he's been hot for her for years, thats why he cant deal with it, they had a kid and han don't know, maybe in their universe incest is ok

Well, as told in the Journal of the Whills, the traditional Skywalker family theme was not, in fact, written by John Williams and performed by The London Symphony Orchestra. It was written by Arthur “Guitar Boogie” Smith and is traditionally played by 2 parties armed with banjos and “dueling”, if you will.

It could happen...

While I realize the Family Guy thing is a joke and it doesn't offend me in any way, shape or form, I get it. However, I've lived in Mississippi for 54 years and I've never met, or even known anyone who has met, and inbred person.

That's Tennessee!:lol::D:)

Somewhere in our family there has been incest, but not to this scale.
Luke, are you okay?

Leia, I've got something kind of messed up to tell you. You're my sister.

I know. Somehow, I've always known.

You have? Did you know when you kissed me on Hoth?

Yeah.

Well, that's pretty weird!

I'm from Alderaan. It's kind of the Mississippi of the galaxy.

(Family Guy)

Yeah I know a little hypocritical isn't it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back