Looks great.

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 256
I always loved my cheap china Deckard coat and it is still awesome.

It's like a Honda Civic, which I personally drive, and it's awesome.

Having said that this Jameel Ur version is a friggin Lamborghini.

Good:

1660233361758.png

Better:

1660233401595.png

I am gonna take pics with comparisons of both coats and you are welcome to post them other places.

well, I can finally say I’m IN “the Club”, too… my coat has arrived :D

the Look and Fit is PERFECT!
I feel like I stole this right off of Ford’s back as they called it a wrap on the production

Jameel, I’m thrilled (y)(y) Thank You!

Pictures to come in a couple of days

Here’s My photos of Jameel’s beautiful BR 2019 Trench Coat

I’m over the moon with this coat (or “Over the Off-World Colonies” in this case)
the attention to detail, the weight and texture of the materials and WOW The COLOR and THE COLLAR of this coat:
Just PERFECTION!

LOL apologies that My hair color isn’t “screen-accurate” in these shots (I’m between cosplay appearances but I’ll be throwing some temp color into my hair for a Deckard Cosplay at the end of October -and I’ll post a few more photos Here when I do… but in the meantime, the color I’m sporting here is called “the slow march of Time”) ;)

For the sake of comparison, I’m also following Stevboski’s lead by including a few side-by-side shots of Jameel’s Coat with shots of my Abbyshot V.2 (to which I’d previously had several adjustments made, as well)

This isn’t to cast aspersions on the Abbyshot or anything; I’ve enjoyed having that coat for over 15 years and wore it proudly… and they did a really good job with the information they had

but I think we can all agree that when it comes to making This Coat This Well (AND Available for purchase for a wide audience)
this ELS Coat really hit the NEXT Level (y) (y)

Once again, GREAT job, Jameel :) … and THANK YOU!

Attachments

• z BeFunky-collage 01aClar(20).jpg
    z BeFunky-collage 01aClar(20).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 374
  • z BeFunky-collage 02aClar(20).jpg
    z BeFunky-collage 02aClar(20).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 371
  • z BeFunky-collage 03aClar(20).jpg
    z BeFunky-collage 03aClar(20).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Here’s My photos of Jameel’s beautiful BR 2019 Trench Coat

I’m over the moon with this coat (or “Over the Off-World Colonies” in this case)
the attention to detail, the weight and texture of the materials and WOW The COLOR and THE COLLAR of this coat:
Just PERFECTION!

Apologies that My hair color isn’t “screen-accurate” in these shots (I’m between cosplay appearances but I’ll be throwing some temp color into my hair for a Deckard Cosplay at the end of October -and I’ll post a few more photos Here when I do… but in the meantime, the color I’m sporting here is called “the slow march of Time” LOL)

For the sake of comparison, I’m also following Stevboski’s lead by including a few side-by-side shots of Jameel’s Coat with shots of my Abbyshot V.2 (to which I’d previously had several adjustments made, as well)

This isn’t to cast aspersions on the Abbyshot or anything; I’ve enjoyed having that coat for over 15 years and wore it proudly… and they did a really good job with the information they had

but I think we can all agree that when it comes to making This Coat This Well (AND Available for purchase for a wide audience)
this ELS Coat really hit the NEXT Level (y) (y)

Once again, GREAT job, Jameel :) … and THANK YOU!
Thank you and love you bro.
You are looking awesome.

I edited wrong sorry.
Meant to say all these pics of your coats are fantastic and it’s impressive the look you nailed.
Collar up and down all look spot freaking on

Congrats to you and everyone for the collaborative effort!

I edited wrong sorry.
Meant to say all these pics of your coats are fantastic and it’s impressive the look you nailed.
Collar up and down all look spot freaking on

Congrats to you and everyone for the collaborative effort!
Thank you for your comments.
Always welcome your suggestion, advice, critic and appreciation.

Thank you,

Apologies for the belated enquiry, Jameel, as I have not been on this forum for a few months. Are you still making these coats or is it a limited run? I've seen the pics that nick daring and Mitch LaRue shared and am thorough impressed by the efforts you have made to get the authentic look of the original coat. In particular the collar form and the russet colour are spectacular. If you are still selling these, I would certainly invest in one as an early Christmas present to myself. The shop website is currently down, so I am asking here, and congratulations to everyone who already has one of those beauties.

Apologies for the belated enquiry, Jameel, as I have not been on this forum for a few months. Are you still making these coats or is it a limited run? I've seen the pics that nick daring and Mitch LaRue shared and am thorough impressed by the efforts you have made to get the authentic look of the original coat. In particular the collar form and the russet colour are spectacular. If you are still selling these, I would certainly invest in one as an early Christmas present to myself. The shop website is currently down, so I am asking here, and congratulations to everyone who already has one of those beauties.
Thank you for your appreciation.
You can send me over your order at excellentleather2012@gmail.com, and send me over your sizes details too.

Thanks,

Hello friends,
I was wondering if I post your thoguts or feedback about Deckard at my website.
Please allow me to share your feedback on my site.
Other than that, who didn't post thier feedback so far so please leave your message here, I'll post on website specially I want to hear some words from Adam Savage.

Thanks,
Jameel

I'm definitely impressed. I have both the Mignoli and Abbyshot versions, but I am definitely looking at this one as well. From the pictures it does look the most screen accurate I have seen. Added your site to my bookmarks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back