Limited Run Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 Trench Coat By ELS

Hello friends,
I was wondering if I post your thoguts or feedback about Deckard at my website.
Please allow me to share your feedback on my site.
Other than that, who didn't post thier feedback so far so please leave your message here, I'll post on website specially I want to hear some words from Adam Savage.

Thanks,
Jameel

Hi Jameel,
I would like to Do this for you... however, I'm not clearly understanding exactly Where you want me to add my Review: I've visited Your page but I don't see Where on the website I can write my message.
Can you please Clarify where exactly we can add our Reviews?

Do I need to have an account on your website in order to so this?

Thanks for whatever info you can give, my friend :)

Here’s My photos of Jameel’s beautiful BR 2019 Trench Coat

I’m over the moon with this coat (or “Over the Off-World Colonies” in this case)
the attention to detail, the weight and texture of the materials and WOW The COLOR and THE COLLAR of this coat:
Just PERFECTION!

LOL apologies that My hair color isn’t “screen-accurate” in these shots (I’m between cosplay appearances but I’ll be throwing some temp color into my hair for a Deckard Cosplay at the end of October -and I’ll post a few more photos Here when I do… but in the meantime, the color I’m sporting here is called “the slow march of Time”) ;)

For the sake of comparison, I’m also following Stevboski’s lead by including a few side-by-side shots of Jameel’s Coat with shots of my Abbyshot V.2 (to which I’d previously had several adjustments made, as well)

This isn’t to cast aspersions on the Abbyshot or anything; I’ve enjoyed having that coat for over 15 years and wore it proudly… and they did a really good job with the information they had

but I think we can all agree that when it comes to making This Coat This Well (AND Available for purchase for a wide audience)
this ELS Coat really hit the NEXT Level (y) (y)

Once again, GREAT job, Jameel :) … and THANK YOU!
Looks amazing - Is the rest of your costume from Magnoli or other sources?

Thanks!
Steven

Hi Jameel,
I would like to Do this for you... however, I'm not clearly understanding exactly Where you want me to add my Review: I've visited Your page but I don't see Where on the website I can write my message.
Can you please Clarify where exactly we can add our Reviews?

Do I need to have an account on your website in order to so this?

Thanks for whatever info you can give, my friend :)
Thanks Mitch,
You can visit our website and select the product, each product have few options, like measurements chart, review etc.
Click on the review button and then write something, put your name and email.
Email won't visible so don't worry about it.
Also select rating Star.
BTW, I put your some words yesterday to check it out how it's work.
Thanks.

Jameel,

I just left feedback on your site. Sorry it took me a while.

Absolutely loving my coat! Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Cheers,

Ted.

Hey all,
I want to share someone pictures, who wearing full costume in @londoncgf 2023.
I'm really thankful him to allowed me to repost his picture.
ssy13khx8hxa1.jpg
90w5tnox8hxa1.jpg

We are offering special discount up to %20 off on Rick Deckard Trench coat.
Please visit and explore more here is the link, Blade Runner 1982 Rick Deckard coat - Excellent leather Shop

I still plan on ordering one. Got my car paid off, just building up the bank account again before I make any expensive purchases.

I'm planning on ordering one of Jameel's trenchcoats too, but I'm daunted by figuring out what my measurements are! (I know what they are for suits and sports jackets and such, but I don't know how to do it for an overcoat like this. (I hate tight-fitting clothes.)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

I'm planning on ordering one of Jameel's trenchcoats too, but I'm daunted by figuring out what my measurements are! (I know what they are for suits and sports jackets and such, but I don't know how to do it for an overcoat like this. (I hate tight-fitting clothes.)

Thanks.
Last I checked there was actually a pretty useful guide on the Indy Magnoli site to take your measurements for overcoats and trench coats. I’m at work now so I can’t check but will when I get home.
I’m in the same boat as I’m 6’3” and currently about 250lbs so I have to use custom measurements as I prefer loose fit as well.

Thanks.
Use this code "els20%off" and get %20 off on Deckard coat.

Last I checked there was actually a pretty useful guide on the Indy Magnoli site to take your measurements for overcoats and trench coats. I’m at work now so I can’t check but will when I get home.
I’m in the same boat as I’m 6’3” and currently about 250lbs so I have to use custom measurements as I prefer loose fit as well.
Use this code "els20%off" and get %20 off on Deckard coat.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back