robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Hi guys!

I'm from brazil and i need some help to build my iron man suit, can you help me with a good file of iron man helmet? i found a file, but when a finish it, was small
to wear.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the poor english.

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files (Mark IV/VI underway)

do you find your size? I search for mine! 6 foot tall 220 lobs (little overwheigt but no big belly) thanks for helping me!

Hey Guys! I am kinda new to all this and for the beginning of my glorious Pepakura career I am currently building the Sharkmark VI iron man helmet.
The idea is to build the helmet so that I can wear it. I noticed that the helmet in the pepakura files consist of 3 loose parts. However, on pictures and Youtube everybody has just 1 solid helmet. Why is that?
If you would build the helmet according to the pepakura file it will consist of 3 parts right? so why does everybody have 1 solid helmet in stead of 2 or 3 parts?

Also, if I would like to connect the chin part to the rear part of the helmet, do I need to change the pepakura file or disregard some parts of the file?

I hope you guys can help me out!

Greetz from the Netherlands.

I'm a bit late to this conversation, and 87 pages is an awful lot to go scrolling back through, so please excuse this question which has undoubtedly been answered to death.

I'm using Mac OS X and cannot run Pepakura. Are the plans for the full suit available in PDF as well? If so, could I get them? Cheers!

my 2nd day on this project. it took me 5 h to finnish this.

20130518_152755.jpg
and another quastion . brace part and collar plates must be together (glued) or seperated parts?

Last edited:
Hey Rob,

I saw on the 2nd page where the question was asked about scaling and fitment. LLink below. Did you ever figure out a way to measure things out before putting the suit together? I wear 33/34 size pants and weight 175 pounds 6'2 if that is any help to you. Also how are you joing the joints together? What scale is the helmet set to ? (Im at work now so I can't look at the files) I do know Dark's and Sharkmarks .95 size helmet fits me. I didn't know if you use the same scale as they do or not. Thanks for the awesome work!

http://www.therpf.com/f24/robo3687s...links-page-73-a-88147/index2.html#post1252022

Are any of your guys making the abs section flexable? Or is it all once peice and rigided? Thinking bending over would be hard to do.

I'm thinking of cutting the rigid sides out of my waist-section and replacing them with foam. I want to keep the hardened abdominal armour plates and back plates.

Hi guys, new to theRPF but all this excites me!
I think I understand the whole pepakura process (print, fold-craft, harden, servos, etc)

Just wondering if anyone ever had ideas of doing the Mark VI helmet from The Avengers and Iron Man 3? ; Instead of the whole faceplate flip thing (which I find awesome btw)

1.jpg2.jpg

Im ready to fibreglass the chest, back, collar plates and chest brace. Should I harden all the pieces individually with the supports in and then assemble. OR do I take the supports out, assemble the pieces and harden them all in place?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back