robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Can someone help me print or email the iron man or war machine whole suit+helmet?. Im 5'9"/ 185 lbs/ 34-36 waist / 22"-24" head. I don't have a computer and printer. I will print them when I get the laptop.I'm using my iPhone/iPad now. I will pay if anyone willing to help me. Thanks.

Im ready to fibreglass the chest, back, collar plates and chest brace. Should I harden all the pieces individually with the supports in and then assemble. OR do I take the supports out, assemble the pieces and harden them all in place?

Harden parts with supports in...I would then try to fiberglass most of it with them in. So the fibgerglass hold the shape then cut out the supports and fiberglass where the supports are.

could someone tell me what is the scale of 3 feet or 1 meter? mihermano good is 1 meter so I like to edit lis files to your height just want to know that I put in the climber

thanks hope not bother with my question ^ _ ^

8naa.jpg

Okay, I'm trying to access the files and I got some program on trial called WinRAR and I tried to view it and i just got a bunch of letters and code and stuff... I have no idea what I'm doing... How do I access this?
And also, on the subject of scaling, I'm 5'5'', so I'm waaaay too short for this.. haha. What should I do? And I'm a girl so would there be like, enough space inside?
Sorry for all the questions... I would appreciate any help from anyone :)

Robo, thank yuo so much for all the hard work you've done. I'm starting my first suit this week using your files, and I can't wait to show my progress :) Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Okay, I'm trying to access the files and I got some program on trial called WinRAR and I tried to view it and i just got a bunch of letters and code and stuff... I have no idea what I'm doing... How do I access this?
And also, on the subject of scaling, I'm 5'5'', so I'm waaaay too short for this.. haha. What should I do? And I'm a girl so would there be like, enough space inside?
Sorry for all the questions... I would appreciate any help from anyone :)

You need to download a program called Pepakura designer to change the scale etc and use another program called Pepakura Viewer to print the sections of each piece of the suit off.

So i am seeing in several places that this is designed for a 6ft tall person. would someone that is 6ft 1in be too large for this or would it not really make a difference? also this person weighs about 207lbs (Muscular), what are the odds that this will not fit around his arms, legs, shoulders etc? I don't have the money right now to buy the pepakura software to alter it:( thanks!

Hi all

Im looking at the Sharkmark VI helmet, which is I think v1. It's the scaleable one, the default scale being 1.0.

I'm building this for my 9 year old son. His head circumference is 20.5 inches, or 52 cm. I'm having a hard time figuring out what the default head circumference on this file is, so I can come up with the amount I need to scale it down. If anyone can help me out, I would super appreciate.

In the meantime enjoy bobble head iron boy: (this one came out too big)

NUrFtjr.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back