Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Curtis here. I have finally settled and got my shop set up ready to start making art again. For those of you who know me personally these last two years have been horrible. I lost my girlfriend last year just before relocating to a new province. The amount of negativity and backlash I have received from most of you for the delay was revolting. Having ask for a death certificate to prove this all because a handful of people and their egos wanted their stuff not worrying about my mental health. Do you think for one second you would have liked the prop I would have sent out to you while grieving? I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SEND OUT CRAPPY WORK. For those of you, not many by the way, that have put down a nominal deposit would still like to proceed with this please let me know. I NEVER WOULD DREAM OF TAKING DEPOSITS AND NOT FINISHING WORK. The comments and crap I have received going through this difficult time in my life has been really disappointing for me to see and of course I went silent.

And for you, Brandomac, good job. You paid for some of the product, which I still have. Did you want me to send you this? You know the truth and when I was at my worst you were looking to capitalize on this. I wouldn't send you the molds for this reason. Super shady, you aren't the hero you portray yourself as. Nor would I want you to complete this as the people who want this want ME TO DO IT.

So please email TheRocketeerJetPack@gmail.com to chat about finalizing this, I want to do this, I am in a better space and I want to create this for you guys. If you don't want this product please reach out and we can sort something out. Please be aware I will not tolerate any name calling or bullying. I am well aware this has taken far too long but I have good reason.

I will not be responding to this thread at all.

Hey RPF, my names Christian I’m founder of the hyperdrive Facebook page mentioned above in another post. Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We were literally shocked and speechless to find out these things about Inception! We have cancelled this run with him and are looking to find an alternative artist. No money changed hands from the group members to inception studios thankfully. Kindly some people from the RPC warned me and my moderators so we could stop this in time! All of the Hyperdrive hope you get this past project resolved as soon as possible. This is NO WAY to treat customers. May the force be with you and thank you again to the ones who reached out to us!!!

Hey RPF, my names Christian I’m founder of the hyperdrive Facebook page mentioned above in another post. Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We were literally shocked and speechless to find out these things about Inception! We have cancelled this run with him and are looking to find an alternative artist. No money changed hands from the group members to inception studios thankfully. Kindly some people from the RPC warned me and my moderators so we could stop this in time! All of the Hyperdrive hope you get this past project resolved as soon as possible. This is NO WAY to treat customers. May the force be with you and thank you again to the ones who reached out to us!!!
Thanks for looking out for the members on the facebook group and not getting involved with this Grifter . You did the Honorable thing !

I'm glad we were able to nip this in the bud. Until Curtis actually resolves the damage he has done here, he cannot be trusted and should not be taking money from anyone. All the best to you and your group!

Curtis here.

And for you, Brandomac, good job. You paid for some of the product, which I still have. Did you want me to send you this? You know the truth and when I was at my worst you were looking to capitalize on this. I wouldn't send you the molds for this reason. Super shady, you aren't the hero you portray yourself as. Nor would I want you to complete this as the people who want this want ME TO DO IT.
What did Brandomack pay you for and when was this please. I only ask because he owes people money from his own failed 5year blaster run.

That post from Curtis was the laugh I needed today. Not one "Sorry" or apology for ghosting with our money. What a loser.
The only person Curtis feels sorry for is himself. He apparently forgot that he ghosted us in 2019, 2 years prior to his "2 years of hardship". Yet, somehow, during all his hardships and grieving, he managed to try kickstarting two separate Vader runs (which we shut down) and completed a Bo-Katan run. But yeah, we're supposed to feel sorry for him and accept his un-apology.

I've sent him an e-mail asking for my $300 deposit back, it's been 24 hours and still nothing...
48 hours here...same. Although, I did also ask to be compensated for 6 years of inflation ($72.22).

The only person Curtis feels sorry for is himself. He apparently forgot that he ghosted us in 2019, 2 years prior to his "2 years of hardship". Yet, somehow, during all his hardships and grieving, he managed to try kickstarting two separate Vader runs (which we shut down) and completed a Bo-Katan run. But yeah, we're supposed to feel sorry for him and accept his un-apology.

48 hours here...same. Although, I did also ask to be compensated for 6 years of inflation ($72.22).
I like your style lol

It's been 11 days since you promised to fix this and I haven't heard a word from you...

The amount of negativity and backlash I have received from most of you for the delay was revolting.
You took our money and ghosted us 4 years ago, people are angry, what DON'T you understand about that?

Having ask for a death certificate to prove this all because a handful of people and their egos wanted their stuff not worrying about my mental health.
You have lied to us repeatedly, no one trusts you. In 2014 my father died of cancer, for months I carried him between his death bed and wheelchair. I felt a 220lb man wither into a skeleton, every day. All the while, I still ran our family business. My problems were not my customers, there were MINE! The fact that you would capitalize on your girlfriends death to justify stealing and ghosting everyone is disgusting.

I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SEND OUT CRAPPY WORK.
Revisionist history. Not once did you say anything to anyone about quality issues. You got in over you head and were too much of a coward to take accountability or responsibility for it, and you still can't.

I NEVER WOULD DREAM OF TAKING DEPOSITS AND NOT FINISHING WORK.
Don't have to dream it, this is literally exactly what you did. Here we are, 6 years later.

The comments and crap I have received going through this difficult time in my life has been really disappointing for me to see and of course I went silent.
More revisionist history. You went silent in Sep 2019, two years before all of your supposed "difficult time". Quit trying to gaslight us, this thread is a well preserved record of your actions (or complete lack thereof).

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I had several conversations with Brandomack, he defended you vigorously. Good Job stealing his money and ghosting him too. Are we noticing a pattern here? If you feel like everyone is out to get you, the problem is not everyone else, the problem is YOU.

So please email TheRocketeerJetPack@gmail.com to chat about finalizing this, I want to do this, I am in a better space and I want to create this for you guys. If you don't want this product please reach out and we can sort something out. Please be aware I will not tolerate any name calling or bullying. I am well aware this has taken far too long but I have good reason.
Lies and empty promises. You were only here for appearances, something to point your potential future clients to and pretend you have integrity. You have no intention of actually doing anything, otherwise, you actually would have.

I will not be responding to this thread at all.
You may not respond, but we all know you read it.

Rest assured, we will continue to haunt you for years to come. We have not forgotten what you have done, and we will make sure no one else does either.

It's been 11 days since you promised to fix this and I haven't heard a word from you...

You took our money and ghosted us 4 years ago, people are angry, what DON'T you understand about that?

You have lied to us repeatedly, no one trusts you. In 2014 my father died of cancer, for months I carried him between his death bed and wheelchair. I felt a 220lb man wither into a skeleton, every day. All the while, I still ran our family business. My problems were not my customers, there were MINE! The fact that you would capitalize on your girlfriends death to justify stealing and ghosting everyone is disgusting.

Revisionist history. Not once did you say anything to anyone about quality issues. You got in over you head and were too much of a coward to take accountability or responsibility for it, and you still can't.

Don't have to dream it, this is literally exactly what you did. Here we are, 6 years later.

More revisionist history. You went silent in Sep 2019, two years before all of your supposed "difficult time". Quit trying to gaslight us, this thread is a well preserved record of your actions (or complete lack thereof).

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I had several conversations with Brandomack, he defended you vigorously. Good Job stealing his money and ghosting him too. Are we noticing a pattern here? If you feel like everyone is out to get you, the problem is not everyone else, the problem is YOU.

Lies and empty promises. You were only here for appearances, something to point your potential future clients to and pretend you have integrity. You have no intention of actually doing anything, otherwise, you actually would have.

You may not respond, but we all know you read it.

Rest assured, we will continue to haunt you for years to come. We have not forgotten what you have done, and we will make sure no one else does either.
Custis you really are a Rodent . Good luck with the quest don't give up! I helped a member recoup money on a book he got taken on years ago . He thought there was no chance of getting his money .

Hey Curtis stop being a Coward come back and face the sh** storm you caused .
Pay these guy’s the money back you stole you Pathetic Grifter . It really must have chapped you’re A** knowing that you lost the next big GRIFT on Facebook because you were hunted down like the Dirty Rodent you are .

It's a moot question.

The pack doesn't exist. It will never exist, not from Curtis.
And from the ten years, yes TEN, that I personally have been searching for ANYONE to make a high-end edition of this prop available for purchase and never finding one, it never will.

This has been my holy grail prop forever.
While I am a maker, I have neither the tools nor the talent to make this myself. Hence the search to buy one because I certainly have the money

I have been largely silent throughout this ordeal partially because I started out as a huge cheerleader for Curtis, long past the time that others saw the truth as it pertains to this unforgivable ******.

But I have to say, the damage done here has been long reaching.

I am now more hesitant than ever to make purchases here. Why? Because of Curtis' actions. Directly.

The lack of trust when being scammed out of hundreds of dollars and watching it add up to thousands collectively makes me, and I am certain others, paranoid and wary of trusting others.

Then you compound the situation by watching companies such as Anovos, and others pull the same bull ****, and your trust becomes largely squashed!

Then there are the massive turnaround times that some places quote: 13-16, 20 weeks for props or costumes. and you start to wonder if the price tag, even if you can afford it, is worth it!

Lastly, there is a certain attitude that some makers and merchants have. It is CERTAINLY one put on full display by Curtis. This attitude of superior entitlement and annoyance at having customers who want something, want communication, and want delivery!

As though we, as purchasers and collectors, should feel "blessed" and humbled that we might even be given the opportunity to buy something from a seller. Well, guess what!? Learn the value of customer service!

I ran an extremely successful home-based side business making hand-crafted custom full-sized flags, banners, and pennons for the reenactment and pirate communities for years and always ran in the black, never had one bad customer interaction, and even got reviewed and featured in a magazine. That was while I raised three kids through difficult times and managed a full-time day career. And I am certainly nothing special. Not by a long shot! But I did it by maintaining the highest standards of customer service and treating each and every client with honesty and humble professionalism. Something sorely lacking. Especially by those like Curtis.

Maybe this is just venting and sour grapes. I'll cop to that. And for that, I apologize.

But no. Even if Curtis did make good, I just want my money back and just want to move on. This is supposed to be a fun hobby, not a goddamn battle.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back