Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

Sorry didnt see this yesterday.. I did get a few things sourced, cable, fans, bolts, rod ends and mesh.. I also did some work on the engine part and I'm working on the other side of the pack right now. I will post some pics once I have a chance to take some :)
So hows this looking, any updates?

Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

I've wanted one of these for decades... thanks for making it a reality!!

So here are a couple pics I took.. the other side of the pack is almost complete and smooth with the lines scribed in.. and rivets are being replaced now.. I found accurate mesh and a few other things. Took a a cast of the bottom of the engine and 3D printed the top of it to start a full engine to mold up :) .. anyway here are the pics

Engin_Side.jpgengine.jpgEngine_Top.jpgMesh_Grill.jpgBots.jpg

Your welcome :)
I've wanted one of these for decades... thanks for making it a reality!!

Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK guys I am closing down the deposits.. I will continue working on the pack and give updates when I can.. if you have any questions email me please :)

So here are a couple pics I took.. the other side of the pack is almost complete and smooth with the lines scribed in.. and rivets are being replaced now.. I found accurate mesh and a few other things. Took a a cast of the bottom of the engine and 3D printed the top of it to start a full engine to mold up :) .. anyway here are the pics

View attachment 728481View attachment 728482View attachment 728483View attachment 728484View attachment 728480

Your welcome :)
It's wrong to run around squeeing like a giddy school girl right? Right!?

Sounds like you are enjoying the updates? :)
Are you kidding me!? Of course I am! Like I said before, I don't look at spending this kind of money on a mere whim. So aside from the fact that this is my most sought after prop, I've looked at your past work and between that and the work I've seen on this thus far, I have never been so excited. This stands to be the crown jewel of my collection!

Sounds good :) there are still a few pieces I am sourcing.. trying to get as accurate as I can with whats still available out there :) and mastering continues :)

Are you kidding me!? Of course I am! Like I said before, I don't look at spending this kind of money on a mere whim. So aside from the fact that this is my most sought after prop, I've looked at your past work and between that and the work I've seen on this thus far, I have never been so excited. This stands to be the crown jewel of my collection!

Hey everyone I just wanted to send an update.. I will have pics later on this week with more finished stuff :) but..

I have ordered all the rod ends and figured out a way to do the exhaust flaps.. took patterns for those and will be milling some this week if all goes well ;)
I am working on the engine parts and pieces to try and get some nice accurate engines :) and working on mounts for the fan as well as new fins for the rocket tips.

Also on the harness I think I have found some of the strapping and have taken a pattern of the production pack that will be worked on to be like the hero harness.

I have Valor's electronics/sound kit as well so I am looking into anything that might help it install easier or a way to hook it up to the actuator glove :) .. so thats on the table now if anyone is getting his kit.

And pics later this week

Excellent! So looking forward to this.... been a bucket list piece for so long. Glad to be in on the fun. Thanks for the hard work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Valor's electronics/sound kit as well so I am looking into anything that might help it install easier or a way to hook it up to the actuator glove :) .. so thats on the table now if anyone is getting his kit.

And pics later this week
So glad to hear this!!! I picked up his kit at one point because I KNEW EVENTUALLY this would be a reality. Thanks!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back