Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

OK guys I am closing down the deposits.. I will continue working on the pack and give updates when I can.. if you have any questions email me please :)

Got to the party late, but if someone cancels out I am definitely in for all three items.

OK this reminds me.. I opened up a few more deposits.. never heard back from some... so now deposits are closed for sure.. I will be ordering pieces and parts just to cover this run.. and I am working on this constantly here and there.. as soon as I have something nice enough to take pics of I will update :)

Yep you were the first one :)
Hey Rocketeer! I'm going to ask a boneheaded question, but did I get my deposit in to you?

Just to clarify, I am willing to pay for all completed items, along with all electronics.
I want your best completed pack and accessories and will send you additional funds, just PM me and I will make sure you are paid.

Not sure what your clarifying. But a PM would be a better way to contact me :)

Just to clarify, I am willing to pay for all completed items, along with all electronics.
I want your best completed pack and accessories and will send you additional funds, just PM me and I will make sure you are paid.

Just curious, are the engine flap control rods going to be a solid rod or a telescopic rod ?
My completed MIM Pack just has the solid steel rods.

11424689_974390439291438_23502005_n.jpgCirrus X3 jetpack rocketeer.jpgCirrusX3 jetpack rocketeer.jpgPicture 13087271crop.jpgrocketeer CirrusX3 jetpack.jpg

Got these photos several years ago that I thought were original Disney packs and had telescopic flap rods, guess I was mistaken, thank you for the correction.

Last edited:
4 out of the 5 pics are the metal pack. I'm making a hero pack, not sure about the one on the mannequin. But all the shots I have of the hero packs have solid rods. So that's what I'm going with :)

View attachment 746199View attachment 746200View attachment 746201View attachment 746202View attachment 746203

Got these photos several years ago that I thought were original Disney packs and had telescopic flap rods, guess I was mistaken, thank you for the correction.

Picture 4 of 5 is not a mannequin but an original pack found by someone in an obscure location and authenticated by Disney.
Was just curious, but no big deal, just thought it might help in the authenticity of the pack.

Just poking my head over the fence, peaking in the workshop windows, putting a glass against the wall, peeping through the hole in the tent.......you know, spying...any tidbits, morsels, news of any kind?

anyone heard from TheRocketeer? I've paid a $300 deposit for the rocket pack & there's no update from him since July so I'm getting a little worried :(

Hey guys

Yes I am still on this. Had to move shops and get a new one set up..not a planned thing.

I am still working on getting the engines accurate and all the pieces printed out. The main shell is pretty close to done and the grills are done. I still have a couple of things to make and some rivets to install. And the TIe rod ends are on the way according to the shipper. I have the 1/2 round pieces for the engine flaps and the template for the flaps themselves. Working out the best thickness for the aluminum for the flaps and what rod I will end up using for the connector rods. I am also trying to figure out what I can do for the buckle for everyone who is still interested in the harness.

I will update this thread more often now I am settled. But I assure you I will be making these as soon as I have everything ready and accurate.

I like to see any progress on this project!
Is it still in production Rocketeer?

anyone heard from TheRocketeer? I've paid a $300 deposit for the rocket pack & there's no update from him since July so I'm getting a little worried :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back