Question RPF Logo (answered)

Hi all, why does the RPF logo next to a thread's title appear faded on some threads but not faded on others? I started a thread a few days ago which I have been updating frequently but has no responses on it and the logo appears faded among many other threads with non faded logos. Has my thread been "ghosted"?

Thanks,
gollivander

Re: RPF Logo

Hi all, why does the RPF logo next to a thread's title appear faded on some threads but not faded on others? I started a thread a few days ago which I have been updating frequently but has no responses on it and the logo appears faded among many other threads with non faded logos. Has my thread been "ghosted"?

Thanks,
gollivander
Let's look at two possibilities...

1) Yes, we "ghosted" your thread to hide it from the rest of the world for no reason whatsoever.

2) The appearance of the faded icon means that there haven't been any new posts in the thread since the last time you viewed it or made a post yourself.

Which one do you think is the most likely?

;) :D

All kidding aside, it's reason 2.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back